• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Solo Game

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
By the way--the reason my armor is banded mail instead of something heavier is because you can't don full plate and half plate by yourself. I'm not sure if this is a concern.

Velmont

First Post
Make a lot of sense... I see the plate to be the armor of the full knight, given to them when they they reach officially the rank. Generally squires have lighther armor than that. I think most of them must have breastplate, but there is no firm rule on armor. Even some knights doesn't wear the full plate, except in ceremony. Kriegspire is one. He always fight in chainsirt, prefering the mobility of it rather than the heavier full plate.

Jdvn1

Well, any knight who travels by himself can't wear full plate. You need to have assistance when putting it on. It makes sense that the extra mobility of lighter armors would be useful, though, but then maybe higher Dex's would be common too.

Velmont

First Post
The prince Falkon, present ruler of Gaile, have tried to convince Theodor V, ruler of Theor, to join the nation of Gaile, but Theodor, as his ancestor, have always defended the independance of there nation.

That was in my first post about the world. So to answer your question, Theodor is the ruler of Theor. That is so basic knowledge that even peasant generally know the fact.

Maybe you want to edit your last post...

I think I will gather all the information into one thread soon and put it with your ccharacter in the RG.

Velmont

First Post
Well, adding some background.

~~~~~~~~

Etiquette guide:

Just to let you know. A squire should always talk to a knight, naming him by his family name. (Bellmon will always talk to Leopol Stone as Sir Stone), that's simple respect of rank. Some knights prefer to have there own squire use there first name (Like you with Leopol), so they can have a stronger bond between each other. When a squire become kinght, no rules have been explicitly made, but old habits stays (so you'll see Kriegspire and Stone calling each other with there first name.). Those rules apply to between knights and Council members.

~~~~~~~~

If you have any other question, you can always ask me... Some basic knowledge you should know still doesn't exist in my head. There is always a few things that are added to the universe in each post.

Jdvn1

By the way--sorry about the delay, I was trying to put extra thought into my next post. Looks like it's taking too long, so I'll just post something as soon as I have time (hopefully today or tomorrow).

Velmont

First Post
No, if you were thinking about it, fine. Take your time to give something good. I made a new post to bump things in case you had forgotten it, and to give you a bit more inspiration. I find this storytelling night a good way to inform you a bit about the world and his history and lore...

And there might be a few hint for the main plot, but I doubt you could see anything for now... :]

Jdvn1

Yeah, it's a really neat idea and I figured stories always mean more than they initially appear to mean... ;) It's bothering me that it's taken so long, though.

Remove ads