Some Forgotten Realms monsters leftovers

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
unfortunately krish, you may have to. ;) the drakes i'm converting, from Dragon #246(?) are full dragons. that is to say, although they are small, they are not like dragonets or anything. these little fellows have the same powers-as-they-age thing as the big dragons. so, it will take me about the same time to do all 4 of them as it does for any other dragon. just to keep you salivating though, i will post each one as i finish it. :)

Krishnath

First Post
No prob. I can wait. Although I can't for the life of me, understand why it takes some people days to create a new draconic species, for me it usually takes between 3 and 4 hours from initial concept to finished dragon species (I have like 6 dragon species I haven't posted yet).

Magus Darkholme

First Post
Krishnath said:
No prob. I can wait. Although I can't for the life of me, understand why it takes some people days to create a new draconic species, for me it usually takes between 3 and 4 hours from initial concept to finished dragon species (I have like 6 dragon species I haven't posted yet).

Well, by all means, post away!:D
The more dragons the merrier!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Krishnath said:

i don't always have 3-4 hours to spare. :) in fact, some days, 3-4 hours accounts for my whole free time for the day!

Krishnath

First Post
Magus: I will as soon as I figure out how to either: Post PDF-Files on the board (Not going to happen) -or- Learn to make multiple spaces between words.

Ferret: That would be a Baboon.

Boz: The trouble is I only go to school two days a week (Wednesdays and Fridays: Latin, Webdesign and 'ECDL') on the weekends I play D&D :D I get roughly 100$ a week to educate myself two days a week, my life rocks :D

Remove ads