• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some Forgotten Realms monsters leftovers

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
unfortunately krish, you may have to. ;) the drakes i'm converting, from Dragon #246(?) are full dragons. that is to say, although they are small, they are not like dragonets or anything. these little fellows have the same powers-as-they-age thing as the big dragons. so, it will take me about the same time to do all 4 of them as it does for any other dragon. just to keep you salivating though, i will post each one as i finish it. :)

Krishnath

First Post
No prob. I can wait. Although I can't for the life of me, understand why it takes some people days to create a new draconic species, for me it usually takes between 3 and 4 hours from initial concept to finished dragon species (I have like 6 dragon species I haven't posted yet).

Magus Darkholme

First Post
Krishnath said:
No prob. I can wait. Although I can't for the life of me, understand why it takes some people days to create a new draconic species, for me it usually takes between 3 and 4 hours from initial concept to finished dragon species (I have like 6 dragon species I haven't posted yet).

Well, by all means, post away!:D
The more dragons the merrier!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Krishnath said:

i don't always have 3-4 hours to spare. :) in fact, some days, 3-4 hours accounts for my whole free time for the day!

Krishnath

First Post
Magus: I will as soon as I figure out how to either: Post PDF-Files on the board (Not going to happen) -or- Learn to make multiple spaces between words.

Ferret: That would be a Baboon.

Boz: The trouble is I only go to school two days a week (Wednesdays and Fridays: Latin, Webdesign and 'ECDL') on the weekends I play D&D :D I get roughly 100$ a week to educate myself two days a week, my life rocks :D

Remove ads