Someone has MM3 at RPG.Net

Rechan

Adventurer
Updated the OP ToC; someone on RPG.net answered me. Full everything is there.

What kind of spiders and gargoyles are present? What levels on the apes?

Last edited:

Pseudopsyche

First Post
What kind of spiders and gargoyles are present? What levels on the apes?
The Ambush Spider (Level 2 Lurker) is very fast and only needs regular concealment or cover to hide. The Spiderling is a Level 4 Minion Skirmisher inflicts cumulative vulnerability to poison. The Feyspitter Spider (Level 7 Controller) has poison that sends it victims into a dreamlike dance, sliding them 3 squares each time they fail their saves. A Lolth's Reaver is a Level 25 Brute that can serve as a mount.

The Ironstone Gargoyle (Level 7 Skirmisher) is highly mobile and adept at avoiding opportunity attacks. The Hornstone Gargoyle (Level 8 Brute) can impale victims and drag them around (while flying?). The Obsidian Gargoyle (Level 8 Minion Soldier) deals automatic damage to enemies that leave any adjacent square. The Runic Gargoyle (Level 8 Soldier) is very good at protecting its master, often a foul cultist or spellcaster.

The apes are levels 4, 5, and 6.

Rechan

Adventurer
I would give you more XP if I could. :) Boo, I was hoping for a trapdoor spider, or something interesting like that.

Are the Crauds... lame/dorky? I found the bullywugs very... weak and not compelling, regardless of their legacy.

Anything you've ran across with some interesting/new mechanics you like?

fba827

Adventurer
not that i'm expecting (or even necessarily "wanting") any, are there any NPC stat writeups for monsters in the appendix (like they have in MM1 and MM2) - if so, what are they?

Remove ads