• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Son of Krauss Greyhawk Age of Worms Game (OOC)

Azten

First Post
jeremy_dnd said:
Sorry guys! I've been checking the first page, and I've been waiting for the good ol' "View first unread." link. It hasn't shown up, so I assumed there was a lag. Didn't realize it was me again. I'll just head straight to "Last page" from now on, I think.
Or, you could do like I do and just bookmark the direct link and check it a couple of times each day.

On second thought, that's probably a bit obsessive... :heh:

R E

Mista Collins

First Post
Azten said:
Or, you could do like I do and just bookmark the direct link and check it a couple of times each day.

On second thought, that's probably a bit obsessive... :heh:

R E

That's pretty much what I do.... nothing wrong with that

Thanee

First Post
Azten said:

I have put up a web document with all the relevant links for my PbP games (IC, OOC, PC); I use that for navigation, when the threads are not on the first page, anyways. :D

Bye
Thanee

Sorry, folks. Work and work-related business has kept me very ... well, busy lately. That, and I bought Civ 4 on Friday :eek:

I'm still here and will begin continue posting in the next day or two.

BrOp

*copied to my other threads*

Raging Epistaxis

First Post
I will be gone for the next several days. Just in case, you know, anyone should post or anything...
:(

Happy Thanksgiving! for those who celebrate

Happy Thursday for those who don't. ;-)

R E

Remove ads