SotD - Beneath Grenton

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Ah, a light. Farid's finally catching on, "How are Eskaron's motives different? What does he want? You do not agree with him?"

Jdvn1

"You avoid my questions, though. Is it dangerous to speak against Eskaron?"

Knight Otu

First Post
"Not once... not twice... but oppose him too... often... and he re-examines... the value of the... person's continued existance versus... the value of your silence."

Jdvn1

Farid stops and thinks. He turns to his companions. "What do you think? If he gives us all the information we want, I'm okay with protecting him."

Knight Otu

First Post
The voice lets out a whispered laugh "I will die today... Soon... I am old... why do you think I am... still here? The shrine should not... go unattended. Or unhonored... My death here... will at least honor... the shrine..."

Pbartender

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Farid stops and thinks. He turns to his companions. "What do you think? If he gives us all the information we want, I'm okay with protecting him."

His curiosity having slowly drawn him forward into the room, Jack shrugs, "I've got nothing against him."

Jdvn1

"If he's dying today, I don't know why he cares about Eskaron's value in his silence. I only want to find Eskaron, and learn his intended plans."

Remove ads