• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SotS's War of the Burning Sky campaign

begooler

First Post
This makes sense and also clears up some of the bad writing.
Phet's DC is 17 (Large are normally 16, plus its extra strength.) I'm not sure where you were seeing we used a 23 as the DC?

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I find myself with a sudden influx of free time the next 2 weeks (4 day weekend coming up, no class next week, almost no homework to do...), and we've had some shortened sessions lately.
I was wondering if you guys would be willing to do some extra sessions the next few weeks (on top of Thursdays)? I could run the game Friday night, Saturday daytime, Sunday daytime or night the next two weeks (now through the weekend of 17-18). I could also run it Monday or Tuesday night next week (Oct. 12-13).

I was thinking maybe an extra session each week, depending on when you guys are available/willing.

begooler

First Post
I could do this or next Friday night.

Never Saturday daytime (always have work). Can't do the 10th at night either.

I could do Saturday the 17th at night.

Can't do next two Sundays.

I can do Monday or Tuesday at night. (The 12th/13th)

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Remember to level up to 12. Please do it as soon as you can, so I have time to review the sheets. I'll try to have the server up an hour early like usual so you can modify your tokens/macros before the game.

You get a feat and a stat boost, only level that happens at. Torrent will need to boost wisdom just to actually use her new 5th level spells. Remember, if you took two +1's at level 8, you cannot select either of those stats this time. If you are taking two stat boosts, you should be making note of which levels and what abilities. I can figure it out if I need to, but I'd rather not have to.

If you could post the new feats, stat(s), and skill ranks, spells/powers learned, etc... in reply in this thread when you're done, that'd be helpful.

begooler

First Post
Leveled up.

Ability bonus is to wisdom, which will increase Monk bonus AC, save DC's and skills.
Got increase to BAB and saves.
Level 6 of holt warden gives that wilderness divination ability, which is nifty but in character will probably make Tansley think she is losing her mind.

Skills: (6pts) Know: Religion, Planes, Nature; Spot, Spellcraft, Hide

New feat is Sudden Widen and retrained Fiery Burst to Touch of Healing

Phet doesn't get anything this level.

Additional spells slots one of each: 3rd (from wisdom bonus), 5th, 6th.
I'll be a good sport and not make one of them mass align fang.
5th level spell will be (Explosive) Energy Vortex, I need to get to my token to see what I have prepped already and decide the 3rd and 6th level spells. Possibly another Spirit Jaws and Wall of Stone.

firehorse

First Post
Zayed - Swordsage 1, Leap Attack feat, Str 18/Con 15,

Twisted Charge skill trick,
Balance +15 (10 ranks +3 dex +2 synergy) (Take 10)
Concentration +17 (15 ranks +2 con)
Jump +26 (+30) (15 ranks +5 str +2 synergy +4(+8) speed) (Take 10)(+10’ LDS)
Martial Lore +8 (6 ranks +2 int)
Perform (Dance) +17 (15 ranks -1 cha +1 MW Dance Shoes +2 Mithril Bells)(Take 10)
Tumble +20 (15 ranks +3 dex +2 synergy) (Take 10)
Feint (Sleight of Hand) +14 (11 ranks +3 dex)
Intimidate +14 (15 ranks -1 cha)

New Manuevers: (TC3) Leaping Dragon Stance / (TC1) Sudden Leap (Boost), (TC2) Claw at the Moon (Strike), (SS1) Counter Charge (Counter), (SS4) Comet Throw (Strike), (SS3) Feigned Opening (Counter), (SH2) Shadow Jaunt (Other)

firehorse

First Post
Torrent - PKV 7, Mounted Strafe feat, Wis 15

5th level spells - Righteous Wrath of the Faithful, Righteous Might (Str Dom)
2nd level spell - Silence (second one)

Concentration +8 (6),
Diplomacy +18 (12),
Bluff +7 (5)
Heal +8 (4),
Knowledge (religion) +13 (13),
Sense Motive +14 (12),
Ride +16 (15),
Swim +10 (4)

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Reminder: There is no game tonight, that is why we played on Sunday.
Next week is Thanksgiving, so we will play on Wednesday night (the 25th) instead of Thursday.

The schedule up ahead is going to remain bumpy. We'll have an actual Thursday sessions on Dec. 3rd and 17th.
Zayed can't make it Dec. 10th, so we'll see if we can play a different day that week.
There will be no game Dec. 24th, and I don't think I could run it a different day that week, either.
Dec. 31st is New Year's Eve...I never go out or do anything for NYE and would be fine running the game if everyone else is willing.

So many Thursday holidays or holiday eves this year... :(

Remove ads