Sources of images for use as tokens

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
I'm gonna start a VTT game in the near future and am looking for tokens to be used in this environment. Claudio Pozas' Counter Collection would give me a great collection of images, but at least the preview version on RPGNow's site has cut&paste disabled.

Does anyone know whether this is the case for the real version as well? With that limitation it would be pretty useless for me...

Klaus

First Post
Hi!

There are two types of digital counter products. The Counter Collection Digital expansions are filled with individual JPGs. And then there are the PDFs of each print Counter Collection Fiery Dragon releases. Be sure to read the description of the product when buying!

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
Jan, Microsoft can help you with this issue
windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Take-a-screen-capture-print-screen

Naah, that would utterly uncool and much too much work. :-S

IIRC some Fiery dragon collection came as packs of .jpgs, but i don't know if the RPG No are just PDFs. Maybe [MENTION=607]Klaus[/MENTION] or [MENTION=83336]Fiery_Dragon[/MENTION] could chime in.

This sounds much better! I'll take a closer look at the offerings.

Jan van Leyden

Adventurer
Hi!

There are two types of digital counter products. The Counter Collection Digital expansions are filled with individual JPGs. And then there are the PDFs of each print Counter Collection Fiery Dragon releases. Be sure to read the description of the product when buying!

Okay, now I've got it! If only the Digital Expansion of the Heroic 1 set would be available, I'd be completely satisfied. :)

Just spend a half hour going through the thread and inhaling token images.

Here's a potential source of tokens. They're free, but I don't know about the legality since it's supposed to work with some sort of tabletop game: Battlegrounds Games :: View topic - Vry's PC & NPC Tokens

I don't know if you could make thri-kreen tokens; here's an image:
Thri-kreen2.jpg

This is an awesome thread. I need more NPC/PC/victim tokens please :)

frankthedm

First Post
I don't know if you could make thri-kreen tokens; here's an image:
Looks like you have a fine token right there already! But here you go! PNG is 1" tokens, PDF is 1.5" and 2" tokens.

~

img33.imageshack.us/img33/8099/mantiods.pdf
img225.imageshack.us/img225/3552/mantiods.png

[MENTION=90352]mo123813[/MENTION] , sorry about the delay on the other tokens, I hope to copy and paste something on those soon.

EDIT: Here is a redone Ygorl
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7410/ygorl1.pdf

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
mo123813 said:
Okay, I just made a new Heroquest character so I have a few requests.
I hope the character is still alive. [MENTION=90352]mo123813[/MENTION]

Three Headed Skeleton ~ Flaming skulls ~ Ygorl ~ Legion Devils
img20.imageshack.us/img20/3028/stoogex.png
img534.imageshack.us/img534/7264/lostsoul.pdf
img225.imageshack.us/img225/7410/ygorl1.pdf
img23.imageshack.us/img23/2079/fiendknights.pdf
mo123813 said:
And can you make a giant shield counter?

img10.imageshack.us/img10/9049/shieldh.png

Also This Sheet has a couple shields on it. One had the broad kite design with rampant lion Heraldry. Wouldn't that work too?

Remove ads