Sources of images for use as tokens

frankthedm

First Post
I need more NPC/PC/victim tokens please :)
[MENTION=1165](Psi)SeveredHead[/MENTION] :hmm: Well, here's a guess at what you might want. I threw backgrounds in on these rather than Palette / weapon swapping for alternates to save time. I'll probably use backgrounds much more often from here on out unless people request mercy on their ink cartridge.

img706.imageshack.us/img706/3116/victimswbackgrounds.png

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Original posted by @hollowleg
Or, just roll your own. Pull art down from the <acronym title="System Reference Document">SRD</acronym>, slap a border and some numbers on it, print it, cut it out, and stick it on a washer. Boom. While I haven't actually done this, I did build a library of pogs for GameTable with most of the <acronym title="System Reference Document">SRD</acronym> monsters in a couple of days over the summer. Wasn't hard, was kind of fun, and now if I do need tokens for a beastie that I don't have, I can just print and cut out the pog (the washer seems kind of like overkill; I have other paper-only tokens that I use sometimes, and the lack of weight is usually non-problematic).
That roll you own link is nice. I’ll echo the use of Craft Punches for cutting tokens out, especially for getting clean circles.

1892e.th.jpg

Here is one manufacture’s sizing PDF.

Sadly, the ones I have found can’t handle cheap vinyl tile without getting ruined fast. :angel:

Michaels arts and crafts and Hobby lobby web page sometimes have 40% -50% off one item coupons [ 1/day, does not stack with themselves or other discounts ], so keep your eyes open. I got my 1" punch for less than $5 because there was a similar sale already going.

And also here is the pack of ghouls copy and pasted together for pathfinder, now with a background EDIT: & Some dragon men, also with backgrounds.

~

img265.imageshack.us/img265/4453/ghoulpackback.png
img842.imageshack.us/img842/2831/dragonmen.pdf

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Most inspired by Pathfinder Bestiary 2.

[MENTION=1165](Psi)SeveredHead[/MENTION] [MENTION=17431]Elephant[/MENTION] Also more PCs sandwiched between the critters. :devil:

Mo' Bats ( Living & Undead ) ~ Dullahan ~ Ixitxachitl (Medium) ~ Iixitxachitl (Small, Large & Huge ) ~ More Heroes & Villains ~ Nyarlathotep ( Black Pharaoh & Haunter of the Dark Forms) ~ Nightshade: Nightwing ~ Scylla & Charybdis

img196.imageshack.us/img196/8449/ixitxachitl.pdf
img577.imageshack.us/img577/9093/vanttosuckyourink1.png
img843.imageshack.us/img843/97/ixitxachitl.png
img27.imageshack.us/img27/9351/heroesantiheroes.pdf
img840.imageshack.us/img840/4637/betweenscyllaandcharbyd.pdf
img705.imageshack.us/img705/4378/nightwinghaunternyarlat.pdf
img6.imageshack.us/img6/204/dullahan.pdf

Last edited:

CypherWulf

First Post
Bursts and Blasts

I love these counters and have been watching this thread for a while. I just have one request. Maybe a sheet of fireballs/gaseous clouds/burning terrain in various sizes to represent burst and blast size, and to show ongoing effects (stinking cloud etc)

I plan to use them with the paper counter stands that my brother got for me for christmas. At this rate I'll never have to buy minis!

http://www.litko.net/products/Paper-Figure-Counter-Stands.html

Last edited:

Remove ads