Space Gamer, Different Worlds, Fantasy Gamer, White Wolf magazine, Shadis, Pyramid...

shadzar

Banned
Banned
Been a quiet month... anyone have any more magazines/reviews that they found? :)

Been a lot going on in the world of WotC, and you still got all that I had from before the Gavin.collins incidents.

Well you have more references that I have periodicals for now too, so hope things are working well over there.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
It's cool man, hopefully someone has more of these. :) Still working on building up the articles, mostly by myself now. I'm looking for images, too, maybe I'll start another thread soon for that!

(And bye, bye, Gavin - don't miss ya!)

grodog

Hero
Kevin---

I should be able to start to dig into my DWs and other mags, probably starting again in March or so. Things should be relatively back to normal in the house by then, hopefully, and books out of storage, etc.

Jeffrey

First Post
Hi Boz,

I've just scanned the covers for the RPGA modules "The Egg of the Phoenix" and "To the Aid of Falx" after seeing your request on the wiki. Are these the ones you are looking for (I think TSR may have reprinted a few RPGA mods at one time?) If so, please let me know where I can send them to (I am wiki-clueless).

I also have a good run of Different Worlds magazine, in a box in the basement. I'll get down there when I can and see if I can contribute anything more (it seems you have all the White Dwarf you need?).

Best of luck to you and the wiki!

-Jeff

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Thanks, Jeffrey! Most of the old school covers have been taken care of, including those two, and we are now mostly looking for stuff from 2nd edition and later.

Back on topic, yes your collection of Different Worlds would come in quite handy! :)

Remove ads