Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

orchid blossom

Explorer
BardStephenFox said:
Hey, just for a point of referential trivia, how many Ceramic DM Champs are in this round? I'll keep track if anyone wants to chime in.
- Mythago
- Speaker

You know, when I saw that I was up against Mythago, I thought Piratecat must be mad at me for nearly falling asleep during his game at the Boston game day. (Can you believe it, I get a chance to play in a P-Kitty game, and I'm falling asleep.) I mean, for what other reason would you put a newbie up against a champ? huh? :D

francisca

I got dice older than you.
BardStephenFox said:
Hey, just for a point of referential trivia, how many Ceramic DM Champs are in this round? I'll keep track if anyone wants to chime in.
- Mythago
- Speaker

Other trivia:

How many previous Ceramic DM contestants?
- BardStephenFox
- Macbeth
- Alsih20
- CoolHandLuke
- NiTessine

How many complete newcomers?

Complete newcomer/sacrificial lamb

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
For what it's worth, I haven't won one of these yet; I've competed twice, and been ably beaten (by Mythago and Sialia) in the final round each time. One day! With luck, I'll get to compete in the Summer competition.

I'm glad folks are enjoying the photos. They start easy (some are harder than others!), but they'll get a little more tricky as we go on.

Speaker

First Post
Harder? Well, that which does not kill us...

My opponent, the honourable RangerWickett, seems to be keeping quiet for the time being, and I will do the same - for now. With any luck I will wake friday (hungover and bleary eyed) to a series of pictures that stir the blood and mind.

Until then, good luck to all those writers already hard at work.

BSF

Explorer
WanderingMonster said:
Excuse, me: was that trash talk? You'd figure someone with "bard" in their name would have come up with something better.

Bibliophile's Alternate? Readily Dismissed. Simply Trying Everyone's Patience; Hardly Ephen Noteworthy. Fork Over the XP.

:]

Trash talk? Hardly. I probably could do something better, but I am tired from gaming tonight and your baiting, while clever enough, isn't enough to inspire me right now. Sorry, perhaps I will feel more up to it tomorrow?

BSF

Explorer
Macbeth said:
Ooooh, thats kind of clever. Come on, BardStephenFox, you can't let him get away with that...

It is kind of clever, but I had a gaming session with my group tonight, which was cool since we hadn't gamed in 2-3 weeks. I also picked up 7 new gaming books tonight, so I have some casual reading material. Time to relax and unplug from the net for the day. I'll be up and back to work soon enough.

Remove ads