SRD Competition Submission Thread

Sage said:
Here

Hmm... I guess the winners don't get an extra book :)

Sage

Hi Sage,

send me an email!

I don't know about an "extra" book, I'm only responsible for what I myself offered, not any of the other original prizes, but I wanna make good on my part! I'll be looking for your email...

BFG

woodelf

First Post
woodelf said:
I'd rather not have my version scattered far and wide until i do two things:
1) finish it (probably another week or so)
2) add our URL, so that (1) people know who did it and (2) people can track it back to our other projects (i see this as, partly, a bit of free advertising)

Well, a bit more than a week, but it's finally up. Sorry--Sept was a lot busier than a thought, and i actually finished more than a week ago but had some computer problems and then just hadn't had a chance to upload and announce. And the monsters took a *lot* longer than i expected to format. You can find the PDFs on our webpage: http://www.tiltingatwindmills.net , go to the "Get Free Stuff" page. And while you're there, feel free to check out some of our other giveaways (hint, hint).

I've striven to make these a complete replacement for the core rulebooks, whether for gaming, reference, or reuse, so i'll gladly take any feedback/criticism on them. (Though, in all honesty, corrections are more likely to show up in the *next* SRD i format, rather than going back and fixing this one, if the change is significant.)

Remove ads