SSoM Eberron Campaign.

dravot

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Silly! Dru's not the DM on this game. Dravot is. :mad:

LOL. ;)

I can always use help in killing characters... not that I really need it. Last game, 3 of the PCs went into negative HPs, and of of those PCs did it twice.

LordVyreth

First Post
dravot said:
LOL. ;)

I can always use help in killing characters... not that I really need it. Last game, 3 of the PCs went into negative HPs, and of of those PCs did it twice.

Okay, fair enough. Though I still need Dru's help to get at my old monster stats, at least before teh end of the weekend.

As for Dravot, technically, my ideas fairly rarely killed you guys in Dru's game. :)

LordVyreth

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Not from lack of trying. :(

I'd say the DM's ultimate goal is generally not to kill the party members, but to surprise them and make them really think they're about to get killed. It's that edge that really is the tough part to hit.

Anyway, Dru, never mind the other concerns. Thanks to the powers of GOOGLE, I managed to find it anyway. But I'm not entirely certain on this thing's abilities, anyway (for the record, I'm talking about the Consumer.) It's two powers always struck me as reversed, but I'll look at it again.

WizarDru

Adventurer
LordVyreth said:
I'd say the DM's ultimate goal is generally not to kill the party members, but to surprise them and make them really think they're about to get killed. It's that edge that really is the tough part to hit.

Anyway, Dru, never mind the other concerns. Thanks to the powers of GOOGLE, I managed to find it anyway. But I'm not entirely certain on this thing's abilities, anyway (for the record, I'm talking about the Consumer.) It's two powers always struck me as reversed, but I'll look at it again.

Sorry, I was sick as a DOG for the last few days. Barely been online in that time. That and hellabusy at work.

Remove ads