• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Frontiers d20-(Abandoned)

Express

First Post
I was thinking of doing something like that, but decided against it. Since theres no real evil government, so it doesnt really work the same. All I can say is that the heroes of the game will be pretty independent, autonomous.Theyre not like the FBI. More like underpaid professionials, not unlike the sheriffs of the old west. Except they have to deal with the unknown threats of space, greedy powerful mega-corporations, strange cults and terrorist groups.

Last edited:

WargamerX

First Post
I'd like in if you still have space.

I played and DMed Star Frontiers when it first came out. Had mixed feelings about the mechanics and switched over to Traveller after a few years.

I have D20 Modern and have been to the Star Frontiers site before.

I've played characters from each of the races listed. I'd perfer an alien, but can wait on other players prefernces to support a mixed group.

Thanks for offering to run this!

Express

First Post
WargamerX said:
I'd like in if you still have space.

I played and DMed Star Frontiers when it first came out. Had mixed feelings about the mechanics and switched over to Traveller after a few years.

I have D20 Modern and have been to the Star Frontiers site before.

I've played characters from each of the races listed. I'd perfer an alien, but can wait on other players prefernces to support a mixed group.

Thanks for offering to run this!

Cool. You have a spot. The original Star Frontiers was interesting, though there were some wonky things about it. Never did try Traveller though. But welcome aboard. If you dont have d20 future just use the srd.

WargamerX

First Post
Express, I'm going to have to drop out. I got nailed this week with another Iraq tour. Not sure when I'll be back online. Best of luck though.

Mithran

First Post
I'm interested as well. A couple of questions, though. First, how are attributes being determined? Second, how is wealth being determined?

Express

First Post
OK- I appreciate everyones interest. However, Im going to abandon this game idea. Im planning on a wild west game instead so check the this forum for details.

Remove ads