• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: D20 v. Saga? [Update 12/08/08: Got The Book]

physicscarp

Explorer
I've recently bought the KotoR sourcebook after reading some of the comics. I don't own Star Wars: SAGA edition, but after reading the thoughts of the folks on this thread, I think I'll have to ask for the rulebook for the holidays.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I've recently bought the KotoR sourcebook after reading some of the comics. I don't own Star Wars: SAGA edition, but after reading the thoughts of the folks on this thread, I think I'll have to ask for the rulebook for the holidays.

Santa mom came through 17 days early for me. She bought me my copy of SWSE as one of my Christmas presents this year. :cool:

And I don't have to wait 'til Christmas to use it. :cool:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Slider, Rev, congrats on great gifts ;). It's propably the most useful scifi RPG ever. Now with the Scum & Villainy source-book, you can pretty much run any scifi game with the SAGA rules.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
What I'd like to see if a comprehensive analysis of the pros and cons of the D20/Saga edition of the Star Wars RPG versus the West End Games D6 version.

I know they're completely different systems, so it might be like comparing apples to oranges, but I've found that sometimes different gaming systems model certain styles of play better or worse than others.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
What I'd like to see if a comprehensive analysis of the pros and cons of the D20/Saga edition of the Star Wars RPG versus the West End Games D6 version.

I'd suggest starting another thread for that - more likely to grab the attention of those who know the d6 system (I don't!), and won't derail this thread.

Cheers

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads