• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Disciples of the Dark Lord-Recruiting

DralonXitz

First Post
Ok, we have now Filled all Three Spots. As for the Players

Siefer-Thayan
Alexidite-Vendetta
Rema-Brother Shatterstone

Voila!

Also, since I am such a nice DM, I have decided to give you all a gift. Shatterstone received, being an Alchemist, One Free Modification made to his character. As For Alexidite, You may have a second Lightsaber, or upgrade your Single Bladed saber to a Double Bladed Saber free of Charge!

As for Thayan, You can have a Book.

Actually, Im still figuring out your gift, give me a day or so.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
DralonXitz, I'm rather worried about the accumulation of dark side points, yeah yeah I know we're evil and we are suppose to have them, but a quick look at where I think my character should be shows that she should have like 9 dark side points already. Chances are she's pasted tainted and is in the dark side template and every level she gets her body gets eaten alive by the dark side... (negatives to con, str, and I think dex.)

So yeah I'm very worried about the dark side points, its not much fun if your character is on the downward spiral before you even game with them.

I'm also hopeful that we can row 4d6 (drop the lowest 1) 7 times instead of the six times... Jedi/Sith, well truthfully they lack a dump stat and if we are taking ability damage each time we level (see above concerns) than it’s going to ugly real quick.

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
I think the ability damage is a bit "wrong" as the way the dark side works. I can see characters getting "eaten alive" by the dark side, but an actual sith character has to actually be able to use the dark side, even if it warps their mind some.

Just stating my opinion (followiing up on BS's) but not really concerned... I just play by what ever rules are established.

Thayan

First Post
Siefer d’Thor: A master of the Dark Magics

Im having a little difficulty getting what you mean by Dark magics... are we just talking Force related powers non combat (ie, Affect Mind, Fear, etc) or something else

DralonXitz

First Post
Its a good thing you mention that Shatterstone. In every one of my Sith campaigns I have ever run, I bent the rules a bit. what I designed it as is you dont lose Ability points every level. Instead, you just become more and more impossible to ever return to the light side. In return however, certain Light side powers become unsuable, like Force Heal. So dont worry about attribute damage, I never use that rule. I dont use it, because as I see, I know like the Emperor is nothing but a old corpse, but hes pretty damn old anyway. look at Maul, the Definition of Evil, and the man is in excellent physical and Mental Condition.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
DralonXitz said:
In return however, certain Light side powers become unsuable, like Force Heal.

I believe you mean Heal Other... Force Heal is a natural power, even evil likes to be healthy. ;) (If you mean force heal that's cool also.) I do thank you for bending the rules though, I have the habit of liking my characters too much and I'm steering a strength of 6 straight in the eye so yeah she would be well done rather quickly if you didn’t alter the rules.

Is my re rolling one ability to much to ask for?(my low is a 6 and it sort of hinders how I see Rema.)

Also could I see a list of when each light side power drops off from being useable? :)

DralonXitz

First Post
Ill get the list made in an hour or so, but about Abilities. With my characters, any result below a 10 is a reroll, though that was common practice. 6 though, yikes.

Remove ads