• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Disciples of the Dark Lord-Recruiting

DralonXitz

First Post
No problem Thayan. In Star Wars d20, the Dark Magics are best expressed in The Dark Side Sourcebook. In this, Dark Magics are mainly used through Dark force Skills, Like Force Lightning, Force Drain, and Feats like Force Storm and Sith Sorcery. The best PrC for this is undoutably The Force Witch, adopting powerful aspects of the Dark Magics.

In essence, the Triplets come from a Primitive Planet, Dantooine to start. Secondly, Force Talent in a time like The Galactic Civil War was highly misunderstood, and in primitive cultures like Dantooine and Dathomir, perceived to be not the Force, but rather the power of deceased spirits and ghosts. Dark Magics, actually the Dark Side of the Force, are what these are.

Thayan

First Post
DralonXitz said:
No problem Thayan. In Star Wars d20, the Dark Magics are best expressed in The Dark Side Sourcebook. In this, Dark Magics are mainly used through Dark force Skills, Like Force Lightning, Force Drain, and Feats like Force Storm and Sith Sorcery. The best PrC for this is undoutably The Force Witch, adopting powerful aspects of the Dark Magics.

In essence, the Triplets come from a Primitive Planet, Dantooine to start. Secondly, Force Talent in a time like The Galactic Civil War was highly misunderstood, and in primitive cultures like Dantooine and Dathomir, perceived to be not the Force, but rather the power of deceased spirits and ghosts. Dark Magics, actually the Dark Side of the Force, are what these are.

OK I understand Now where your going with it...Didnt know if it was something different then WHat I was thinking which was the Dark side Powers...:)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
DralonXitz, I'm not sure who if anyone has started working on PCs yet... I know I haven't, mainly cause I don't think anyone else has and I sort of have that bad game vibe going on right now...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
DralonXitz said:
Ah, I see. I thought that they'd all be done by now, but I'll just wait until you guys get around to it I guess.

Not sure about the other two but your greeting of my last post with more than a little apathy has me running now... sorry your going to need a new player now.

DralonXitz

First Post
I'm not quite sure as to how my last post came to be seen as apathy-laden, if so, it was not my intent. I understand how things come in the way, and PC"s take a while to crank up when other things are going on. I honestly meant no disrespect with that post.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
DralonXitz said:
I'm not quite sure as to how my last post came to be seen as apathy-laden, if so, it was not my intent.

Well, as my previous post said I have that "bad game vibe" going on here and you did little to nothing to address it in your follow up posts so you still need at least one new player.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Remove ads