• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Star Wars] Force user prestige classes?

Are there any force user prestige classes out there on the web somewhere? The official products seem to hardly have any written up, and even then, most are jedi guardian variants. I'm looking for more along the lines of force using mystics.

Forlorn

First Post
Hi Joshua,
Might I recommend you pop on over to the Holonet at swrpgnetwork and take a look on their forums. One member, FULONGAMER, did a rewrite of the jedi classes and made a number of Jedi Knight Prestige Classes. One of those is in fact a jedi mystic, others include healer, shadow, beastmaster, etc. Some interesting stuff.

Well, I was going to find you a link, but instead I am attaching the revised rules. They are in word .doc format zipped up for ease of downloading.

Enjoy

Attachments

• 3e jedi classes.zip
    40.9 KB · Views: 284

Dave G

First Post
I just wanted to use this thread as an opportunity to give a shout out to the guys over at the holonet, I'm a fairly new member, but they've never failed to help me thus far, and there are lots of areas of the swrpgnetwork site to explore!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads