Star Wars gagging

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Star Wars gag reel. New bloopers uncovered and I do not mean the original film!

[video=youtube;OgLl0_mqLtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLl0_mqLtc[/video]

Uncovered? I remember seeing those on the laserdisc back in the day. Anybody remember laserdiscs? they were like DVDs but bigger, and you had to turn them over half way through the movie. there were also some extra scenes on there with Luke and Biggs at Tochi Station, not sure why Lucas never put those in the "Special Edition", or why they were never added to the DVD extras. MAybe Disney will add those in, and heres hoping that Disney will put out a decent copy of the Christmas Special on DVD, we've waited long enough!!!

sabrinathecat

Explorer
"Decent Cope of the Christmas Special" is an oxymoron. There was nothing decent in the whole hour-long abomination. Talk about painful! Yikes.
Ah, the laser disks... Good times...
Almost all the deleted scenes and more from SW and ESB were put into the Radio Program by Brian Daley. Unfortunately, due to failing health, he didn't get the chance to add much more than was already there to RotJ.

Those were pretty funny to watch.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Uncovered? I remember seeing those on the laserdisc back in the day. Anybody remember laserdiscs? they were like DVDs but bigger, and you had to turn them over half way through the movie. there were also some extra scenes on there with Luke and Biggs at Tochi Station, not sure why Lucas never put those in the "Special Edition", or why they were never added to the DVD extras. MAybe Disney will add those in, and heres hoping that Disney will put out a decent copy of the Christmas Special on DVD, we've waited long enough!!!

I'll never forget the Wookie ... 'love scene' from the Christmas special. What has been seen ...

Who ever said I was sane!?

But seriously, nostalgia is a funny thing, I remember watching it as a kid thinking it was the koolest thing ever, I ended up finding it on DVD not that long ago and watched it again and was like what the hell was wrong with me!?

Remove ads