• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars - Rebellion

Calim

First Post
ooc if it looks like it is going to take a while Andre will toss the binocs to Ryn if not then as soon as he is done with frequency searching he will start monitoring Izon's progress.

"Hey, is there anyway you can make yourself an individual in that suit because I don't want you to make it down there only to come back and get killed by Ryn." Andre asks plainitively.

dpdx

Explorer
Ryn smiles as he hefts his blaster: "If I could, I'd scorch it up - quietly, and that'd give you a cover story. Tell 'em you ran into about 10 of us, all armed, and you're the only one that survived. Maybe you could lead 'em in the other direction, and while you did, the rest of us could come in, fry the rest, and steal the shuttles."

maddmic

Explorer
Izon shakes his head. "We're too close. They'd hear the report of the blaster and come looking. I'll be fine getting in there myself. Keep and eye on me and if I can muster up some more suits, I will. If not however, I'll be lighting the place up and brining a shuttle back here." With that, Izon hoists the blaster rifle up and begins the walk to the base.

OOC:
Izon is going to try to use his demolitions skills to get rid of all of the shuttles save one. He will also try to blow the command center should the opportunity arise. He will then pilot the lone shuttle back to the group in order to escape.

Izon begins the trek down into the Imperial camp after donning the Stormtrooper armor.

Meanwhile, Ryn simultaneously keeps an eye on the wounded singer and Izon's progress through the binocs. Andre begins trying to find the frequency the Imperials are using but is having difficulty. They seem to be varying the frequency in a seemingly random pattern.

Izon quickly reaches the outer perimeter of the camp but slipping past and into the camp without challenge is going to be difficult. He settles in behind the cover of some tall brush to wait and watch the perimeter patrol pattern and look for an opening.

OOC: Okay, with maddmic away on his honeymoon, proceeding from here might be difficult. We may need to hold the game here until he returns.

OOC: Before continuing I want to find out who is still here. We've lost Gru, Catulle, and Mickerus since the game started. That leaves maddmic, dpdx and Calim. I know maddmic is back. dpdx and Calim, are you guys still around?

Remove ads