• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Jedi get to chose two of the following skills - Acrobatics, Athletics, Initiative, Insight, Intimidate, Medicine, Perception, Persuasion, Supernatural, and Use the Force.
You background also gives you two skills, just like for D&D... but if you want to start as an Acolyte (sort of a Jedi Padawan training program) you get Insight and either Religion or Supernatural (player’s choice).
Other good choices might be a Folk Hero (Luke's background) Gets Survival plus either Animal Handling or Nature; plus Tool Proficiency: One type of artisan’s tools or mechanical tools (choice one), one type of vehicle (speed or swoop).

GreenKarl

First Post
Depending on your background I will fill out your Equipment list BUT if you choice Acolyte just copy it over from the DEX based Jedi I posted before. It will be the same

GreenKarl

First Post
If you are a Human you gain one additional Skill (or Tool or Vehicle) proficiency for Free.

Jedi also gives you one Basic Tool (Electronic, Mechanics) or Vehicle (Speeders, Starship, etc.) proficiency for the class.

GreenKarl

First Post
Hopefully Trogdor1992 (and Quickleaf if he is still interested) can hammer out characters this weekend. If it happens I will probably move the spaceship team forward and get everyone to the planet (and an encounter to get everyone working together)...

Unless the team on the Morning Song has some more to talk about (no hurry, just want to keep it moving)

Shayuri

First Post
trogdor, that means you and Kacela will have the same background, and nearly the same skill choices. :)

That's fine as far as it goes, but I did want you to know that in advance so you could decide if that's what you want.

GreenKarl

First Post
Yea the difference between the two of you will be that your character has Force Powers and can use the Charisma (Use the Force) abilities while Trogdor1992's character will only have the Use the Force abilities and is mostly a Duel Wielder (being able to do two attacks and full damage with both attacks). Its not a huge deal too me but I hope/think you two should not be stepping on each others toe too much

Sezarious

Explorer
Ooooh, Quickleaf. Perhaps You could be my droid companion if you like. If so, you should know i'll have all the skills to give you upgrades and whatnot.

Jihahna would also be more likely to trust a droid, especially if she does maintenance to you and has seen your programming.

Also, Does anyone have the ability to pilot a ship? If not, that may be something good for you to take Trogdor! Otherwise, if no-one else does and you didn't want to, then i could take the 'space pilot' proficiency instead of speeders.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads