• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Trogdor1992

First Post
I'm thinking I actually like the dex-based path, and unless I can be a Jedi Ewok I had planned on being human anyway. I also quite like the force perception talent I think.

GreenKarl

First Post
If you want... it would apply only to range attacked and Wisdom (Perception) where depth perception would be important.

DEX it cool, I just was giving you some ideas. Did you see the DEX based character I wrote on two pages back?? I can post again if you need it.

EDIT: oh yea Ewoks don't exist at this time or at least their planet has not been visited by anyone yet :D

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes I am going to do some more cut-away scenes, sort of like the movie... so expect more of that non-character but totally player knowledge coming soon :D

GreenKarl

First Post
The array is the attributes basics that you start with... its basically the D&D one with 3 extra points. The range is 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10 (assign them to the attributes that you want). If you want to use the point buy system from the Player's Handbook you still only get 27 points but you have more freedom to put your points where you want them to be. Humans gain +1 to two different Attributes, one addition Skill proficiency and one additional bonus Feat. Jedi start with Force Sensitive feat for free.

Shayuri

First Post
I do have a couple of questions and comments for the character though...

First I think your Force Point dice should be 1d4+1. You need the Feat Strong in the Force to get it to increase to the 1d8+1 and allows you to spend 2 in a round instead of just one.

Your Passive Perception should be 11... your not proficient with it and I am not sure where you are getting the +2

Tool: Land vehicle you have to choice one of the following - Speeders, Swoops, Tracked, Walkers or Watercraft.

The hold-out blaster pistol would do your Dex bonus in damage (per D&D 5th ed), so its 3d4+3

Otherwise looks good.

EDIT never mind about defenses :D hehe

Thanks! A lot of that is bleedover from a previous version of the character which was going for more Wis/perception. I then decided to go for more charisma/force powers. Annnd...I forgot to update a few things.

Will fix!

Trogdor1992

First Post
The array is the attributes basics that you start with... its basically the D&D one with 3 extra points. The range is 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10 (assign them to the attributes that you want). If you want to use the point buy system from the Player's Handbook you still only get 27 points but you have more freedom to put your points where you want them to be. Humans gain +1 to two different Attributes, one addition Skill proficiency and one additional bonus Feat. Jedi start with Force Sensitive feat for free.
Okay I'll take the array, and figure my stats out

Remove ads