Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Sounds good to me. I might want to rethink Jor's motivations just a smidge. I like the character, but I'm rethinking his backstory. I just feel he needs a little more personal motivation to do the things he does. Perhaps he left more due to a mistake than a simple disagreement. Maybe his dabbling in the Dark Side lead to an accident where another Jedi was killed. So now he is harboring guilt for what happened. As well as anger, resentment, etc., that he has been trying to deal with.

Totally... if you ever read the comic books from this time that Dark Horse comics did there was a lot of independence for the Jedi during this time and a lot pursued their own goals. This of course lead many to fall to the dark side as they dabbled in knowledge they were not meant to know...

I'd love to revisit this if folks are into it.

Visions of doom are always good to motivate a Jedi, as well. :)

Kewl, kewl. I am still fleshing out the dreams that characters will have but it will be vaguely visions of the other gates maybe having been 'touched' and possibly corrupted by the original gate. See the Infinity Gates and the Kwa were all good-guys some 20,000 years ago. They stumbled onto the primitive force-using Rakata and tried to teach them the light side but failed. The Rakata conjured them and eventually formed the Infinity Empire. They corrupted the original Infinity Gate and turned it to the dark side of the force. They did it with a few others but most of the 'network' was closed off by the Kwa. Now that the main Infinity Gate was 'turned on' (or almost so) it might have started awakening other Gates... and this will of course attract the Sith Empire.

Sezarious

Explorer
I'm good to go! Jihahna will go where the others go. She will find going back home awkward, buuut, if she's getting nightmares, kewl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sezarious

Explorer
By the way Greenkarl. Do you think we'll ever see Targo again? I imagine any farewells will be bittersweet. Same for Thirteen. Also, i'll miss the charms of Gall and Vivian.

Halina was a good meanie too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenKarl

First Post
:D hehe yea I am not sure about Targo... probably run into him again. Czerka Corp is a really REALLY big corporation and depending on how they feel the situation resolved itself Gall and Vivian could well be resigned somewhere else to be encountered again! Even with a promotion (unlikely) Vivian probably will not be happy to see the heroes again. I am not sure how I could justify moving Thirteen by the Survey Corp as he is still pretty much the only one that can communicate with the Kwi :)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Here! (Just in a bit of a busy patch, getting back from the field and then packing for a trip to Quebec + Nova Scotia)

Subordinate gates could be quite, quite interesting --especially as they might allow gating into the ruins of the Master Gate! (Or lead to some broken-off part of the original network, a world or three, a moon, a single room located nobody-knows-where (shades of Farmer's World of Tiers or Cherryh's Gates of Ivrel! ))

GreenKarl

First Post
OK so it sounds like the four of you are in. Give me a couple of days to hammer out my ideas into words that make sense in the game :D
The adventure title tentatively is a Wretched Hive of Villainy and will take place on both the shattered world-city of Axxila and the devastated wilderness world of Cathar.

Remove ads