Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Sezarious

Explorer
It is with much shame I must admit I had to google that reference.... Sorry I haven't gotten back, been busy every day with the film components of the course. I'd say though the joke was sub-zero....

I'm back to prepping my animation again. Got a 'draft' (poncho-less) Gand body I've thrown together from some stock Poser clothes and modified them on a stock "grey alien" body. I played around with proportions to get him/her to the right size. I'll be glad next year to learn how to model and rig properly. Not that this hasn't been interesting, but I understand why Rwby moved away from Poser. Constantly moving data between software platforms is a pain in the you know what.

I don't know how I'll go for a poncho, but I will try at some point. It will require cloth simulation.....

Working tomorrow on Kacela's lekku. Going to try and give them "bones" so I can move them about. Of course, success will depend on whether Poser will understand the import...

Not sure about the backpack I made anymore. It's not the typical Star Wars flat square style... Hmmmmm.

IMG_1310.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
It is with much shame I must admit I had to google that reference.
+100XP Otaku Culture! :D

Flat-square backpack might be a nice visual cue to remind people we're in the SW universe? (Although for all I know flat-square backpacks were dreadfully out of fashion/wouldn't be a thing for another 2000 years at the time of the Galactic Republic :))

Lastly: Wanna see the Gand's body!

Sezarious

Explorer
I have it on the laptop back down the coast. Give me about 18 hours and I'll submit a still of what I have so far, body and new head. THIS head was made from scratch using old Republic reference images (old Republic style respirator ok?).

Hmm, backpacks from then seem to vary from normal real life packs to containers to the ol' board pack. Hmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sezarious

Explorer
I'll need to come back to it later, but this is what I have so far for the Gand. Not 100% happy with its clothes. Not sure about the makeshift poncho. The different browns might not be correct. I need to make a bandolier too... I'll come back to it later.

Gand LShot.jpg

Gand CUp.jpg

Remove ads