• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Your proficiency bonus increased to +3 at 5th level (saves, attacks, skills, etc.)

For Second Wind: When a character falls below ½ their maximum hit points, they can call on some inner reserves that drives many heroes to try and recover some. On your turn, you can use a Bonus Action and regain hit points equal to your highest Hit Die (if multiclassed) +/- Constitution modifier + you Heroic Character level. This does not count as spending a Hit Die to recover (as after a Short or Long Rest). Once you have used this ability, you must finish a long rest before you can use it again.

GreenKarl

First Post
I updated the front page of this Thread with the rules. I think I caught all of my updates from things like Medic and Medical Kit and some new Talents and feat. I also saved it this time to a Word doc on my computer... just in case :)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Think I'll skip the FP for now: 25% chance it won't help at all... and with the jetpack, I'm sort of *hoping* to fall off the mountain. :D

GreenKarl

First Post
Encumbrance is on the first page now, under Skills...

Variant: Encumbrance (5th ed. pg. 176): but with the followingmultipliers – you are encumbered if you are carrying more than yourStrength times 3 in kg of weight. You are heavily encumbered if you arecarrying more than your Strength times 6 in kg of weight.

Remove ads