• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Smuggler's Campaign (D6)

Torillan

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
Torillan: Hows that pilot coming out?

-Blood

Almost there! I've been busy with nursing school, but I have been adding bits when I can. I should be able to post him by tomorrow.

And due to my busy schedule, I'm OK with a slower paced PBP game (if that's possible! ;-))

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I was thinking that Trollian’s character would be the party ‘leader’ or Captain. After all the ship does belong to that character and we will be spending some time on it. In that line of thinking, the rest of us would be something similar to hired crew hands with eventually all of us turning into long time friends? Do we want to begin this adventure by just coming off a successful run? Also are we more like pirates, bounty hunters, hired guns, privateers or rebellion sympathizers? I honestly can go for either or all of them he-he. Finally, my character is posted and ready for a final review. Ready to start when everyone else is.

-Blood

Mr_Spicoli

Explorer
Hi, I am interested in playing, is there room for another player?

i am familiar and have the D20 SW books. I have one or two D6 sourcebooks but will need to convert to D6.

As for settings, I have played mainly in the Knights of the Old Republic setting in both tabletop as well as the PC. Really love that setting, but the newer settings are almost as amazing!

Remove ads