• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Smuggler's Campaign (D6)

librarius_arcana

First Post
(Okay if Gish can clear this, this is what I want to play, (played this the last time I played, Jedi Game)

Race: Arcadian.

DEX: 1/5
STR: 2/5
PER: 1/5
MEC: 1/4
TEC: 1/4
KNO: 2/5

Notes:
Arcadians look in every way human, infact the only easy way to tell the difference between a Human and a Arcadian is that Arcadians have a very high body temperature, (which other race's find uncomfortable hot,) They are very strong for their small size (never taller than 5'8) only need to sleep every two days, and eat every three to five,
Force sensitivity is very common

Their home world "Aria" is a medium/small sized world with vast forests and mountian rangers covering most of the surface, 40% water, it rains alot of the time,
The natural enviroment is protected, and conservation is enforced by law, Cities are not allowed to sprawl out, so instead grow upward in massive towering structures, most Arcadians never leave their world, Arcadians in the days of the old republic were known for filling the ranks of the Jedi order, And were once famous through out the galaxy for their vast libraries, (which later were mostly destroyed when upon the Empire gained power)

librarius_arcana

First Post
Torillan said:
I will be using the Tramp Freighter Captain template from Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters for my character. I think I might go with a Duros pilot, but if we have no other humans, I can go with that instead (at least one human will make "negotiations" with the Empire a little easier) ;) .

As for a ship, how about a Nova-Drive 3Z Freighter for my ship. I kinda like the layout, and I could make a few modifications to it (the Captain template includes a ship and 10,000 credits worth of mods).

Let me know if all this is OK.

if you check out Mike Marincic Gallery he's even got a deckplan of a YT-2400
http://deckplans.00sf.com/Marincic/Marincic.html

But wouldn't it have been cool to have one of thses
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sw20010405naboo

I should still have the D6 stats for this too, somewhere
Better still found the online version ;)

http://www.rpg-domain.de/TPM/page1.html

Last edited:

reel_big_gish

First Post
Sorry for the lack of posting. For some reason, the thread didn't show as having new posts in my subscriptions folder until today.

Arcadians are cool with me, bt what are their racial dice? 12d?

I was originally hoping to have the game up and runnign within a week, but that may be slowed down. I *finally* (after 4 friggin years) found a decent live group that wants me to DM, I'm starting an Eberron game, and I play in 3 PbP/PbEMs, so I have a lot on my plate right now.

I'm not gonna cancel or anythign like that, but I'm just warning everyone that things may proceed a bit slower than you're used to, even for a PbP.

The Nova Drive ship is fine with me if its fine with you. On a side note, is it me, or does it look like something from Space Invaders?

I'll post some more tomorrow.

librarius_arcana

First Post
reel_big_gish said:
Sorry for the lack of posting. For some reason, the thread didn't show as having new posts in my subscriptions folder until today.

Arcadians are cool with me, bt what are their racial dice? 12d?

I was originally hoping to have the game up and runnign within a week, but that may be slowed down. I *finally* (after 4 friggin years) found a decent live group that wants me to DM, I'm starting an Eberron game, and I play in 3 PbP/PbEMs, so I have a lot on my plate right now.

I'm not gonna cancel or anythign like that, but I'm just warning everyone that things may proceed a bit slower than you're used to, even for a PbP.

The Nova Drive ship is fine with me if its fine with you. On a side note, is it me, or does it look like something from Space Invaders?

I'll post some more tomorrow.

Oh man, that doesn't sound good :\

reel_big_gish

First Post
Like I said, I'm not intending to cancel.

The post rate will just be slower than normal. One post every 2-3 days instead of the usual 1 post/day.

Of course, if no one likes that rate, one of you is free to take over as DM, and I can semi-play an NPC when time permits.

Otherwise, the game will progress as planned, just at a slower than normal rate

reel_big_gish

First Post
I suppose you're right.

I remember playing chess and other assorted boardgames with my cousin via snail mail when I was younger. Two weeks between turns wasn't uncommon....

It's a pity no one has the patience any more.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I am willing to wait for this game.
Let us know when you would like to kick things of.

My engineer/pilot is almost complete, I just need to know how the three of us know each other.

Torillan: Hows that pilot coming out?

-Blood

Remove ads