• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi (OOC Thread)

possum

First Post
You're persistant, and I that's a good trait to have in a player, greenstar. The bad thing is, you're expecting the book for Christmas, IIRC. This isn't a Saga game, though. It's for the previous revised rules, which are out of print and hard to find.

Rhun

First Post
I saw Voda post just the other day in another game I am in with him...so I think he might just be extremely busy.

Rhun

First Post
I'm sorry to say, I've kind of lost interest in the game. I don't really like combat heavy games that much.:(

Ha, that's kinda funny DL! You ended up in this game, and in my ToEE evil game, and they are both pretty combat heavy! :) Ironic how things work out sometimes, eh?

How is the new job? Has it settled down at all?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Is there any plants in the way that the mandalorians are heading towards? Using Plant Surge is pretty much our only hope of stopping them, and if there's none, then it's pointless to continue after them.

EDIT: Hmm... Teaches me to read sourcebooks more carefully. It doesn't really say that there needs to be plants to use plant surge... I think it's fair to assume that you need at least some sort of grass or weeds to be around but one doesn't really need much more for the power.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Okay, I've had recent posts by Blackrat, Rhun, and Shayuri. Dire Lemming's dropped out, and we haven't heard from Voda's player in over a month. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but it gets rid of the non-player characters.

Edit: It's nothing against the players of the characters, but I need to write them out. I've enjoyed everyone's work in this game immensely, and you all have made this a very fun game.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
No problem, blackrat. I just recently killed off Dire_Lemming's PC in my game that he was in as well. I understand having to get rid of the characters that are being NPC'd. The DM's job is hard enough as it is.

Remove ads