• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi (OOC Thread)

Rhun

First Post
It's understandable. Maybe we should recruit again soon though. Three PC's is a thin gruel for RP. :)

I'm not so concerned for the number of PCs...just the fact that a Basilisk War Droid may well be way over the head's of three PCs! LOL.

possum

First Post
Well, we're about to come to the end of another adventure, so I must ask this question to you all once again: do we convert to Saga edition. I still don't care whether we do so or not, I'm just asking all of you about your opinions on the matter.

Rhun

First Post
Well, we're about to come to the end of another adventure, so I must ask this question to you all once again: do we convert to Saga edition. I still don't care whether we do so or not, I'm just asking all of you about your opinions on the matter.

I will give the same answer as before: I would prefer not to convert, mainly because I don't have the Sage rules, and don't want to buy them. :) Plus, I kind like how Anariel is turning out.

Shayuri

First Post
Heeee

I actually really like Saga.

But I respect that he doesn't want to buy the rules. I wouldn't either, in his position. It's not that big a deal for me. :)

Rhun

First Post
But I respect that he doesn't want to buy the rules. I wouldn't either, in his position. It's not that big a deal for me. :)

Thanks Shayuri. :) To be honest, $40 isn't that bid of a deal. But between that and the time it would save me not having to learn new rules and adapt my PC, the not buying the new rules kinda wins out.

I'm planning on starting a d20 Future game of my own here soon, which will bring me to DMing 4 games here, and playing in an unknown number of others (10? 15? I don't know really.) So the time thing is also definitely a big consideration for me at this point.

Rhun

First Post
Thanks guys! Maybe by the time we start Part 4, I'll have gone out and picked up Sage edition. Tell you what, I'll start keeping my eyes open for a good deal on it. :D

Remove ads