• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STAR WARS - The Clone Wars - Child of Prophecy FOLDED

Felix

Explorer
Everything, in the mathematical sense, is the set that contains all sets.

As it is impossible for a set to contain all other sets as well as itself, the only set of Everything that contains Everything is Nothing.

Therefore, when Jaren told them everything, he told them nothing.

Stone Angel

First Post
*Gives Cyberspace hug*

I love your story hours so much. Somedays they are the sole reason I get out of bed. [grumble, grumble] *concocts master plan to operate all functions from his bed*

At any rate good update.

The Seraph of Earth and Stone

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Stone Angel said:
I love your story hours so much. Somedays they are the sole reason I get out of bed.
Hey, thanks! I mean, I'm sure that's some craaazy exaggerating there, but still, I appreciate it. I love reader response more than anything about writing a story hour. Gimme more, if you dare!

No game this week, or the last. I'll try to finish Chapter 3 by Saturday. There should be maybe two more updates to Chapter 3, and one, MAYBE two more sessions to the game in general before I move on to other things.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Whoof... I'm up wayyyy late reading the Knights of Spellforge Keep thread from long ago. I love going over the reader comments. I do miss the days of having a big D&D story hour. So many people read it. With the Star Wars stuff, I think only so many people are willing to give it a shot. It's more of a niche attraction on a D&D message board. Le sigh.

Maaan, the debate over Jamison's actions is HARSH.
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?t=23664&page=1&pp=20

Richards

Legend
I do miss the days of having a big D&D story hour. So many people read it. With the Star Wars stuff, I think only so many people are willing to give it a shot.
Solution: when the Star Wars campaign ends, start up a new D&D Story Hour!

Johnathan

Wee Jas

First Post
Doc Midnight said:
“Oh, this is most fortunate. I’ve been looking for those.” He gestured down into the pit. The party looked down and found they were lying on a carpet of slime-slicked bones.

LOL. Curse you DM!

Remove ads