• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STAR WARS - The Clone Wars - Child of Prophecy FOLDED

Felix

Explorer
[Reader Love]
You've got some light fingers there, Jaren... seems like Yet Yash will be laughing out the other side of his face.

Awesome.

threshel

First Post
I'm so glad this story hour exists. Fantastic characterization, and so much inspiration for my own SW game.
Thanks and more, please.
:)
J

Broccli_Head

Explorer
This is seriously good stuff! But should I expect less from Doc Midnight?

Makes me wish that I could play in a Star Wars game again...but alas, our GM got upset when they came out with the Revised Core edition and sold his other rulebook. And I was on my way to becoming a dark jedi :(

Morte

Explorer
Broccli_Head said:
This is seriously good stuff! But should I expect less from Doc Midnight?

Makes me wish that I could play in a Star Wars game again...but alas, our GM got upset when they came out with the Revised Core edition and sold his other rulebook. And I was on my way to becoming a dark jedi :(

Show him Paladin and watch his head explode.

Last edited:

ledded

Herder of monkies
Dr Midnight said:
<snip>Red eyes flashed from the darkness, and the thing said “My name is eat your skull like candy, tiny pink-man.” <snip>

<snip>
Mikau made the kaminoan expression of confusion, which is not unlike most kaminoan expressions in that he didn’t seem to express anything at all. “How? When?”
<snip>
Whee! Okay... those 2 lines alone just made my day. I'm still giggling, which is very unbecoming and is convincing the people who work around me that I'm a bit unbalanced...

caixa

First Post
Oh for the love of the infinite moons of Yavin!

Hell yeah, Dr. Midnight is back and in full force. Stand back citizens, least you get some "jabba bits" on your nice Corellian Sandpanther fur coat!

My Empire, Dr. Midnight, if I could think up half of Star Wars games as you, I would have wrote for WEG back in the day!

Good work, my man. I would love to play in any online things you ever get off the ground - just shoot me a howdy-doo if one ever comes about.

Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention? The Doctor is in !

Peterson

Metus

First Post
Well I'm about two months late, but I've found the story and I'm all caught up! It's ironic, because I've just recently been checking out the SWRPG and have been considering running a game of my own.

In any case, more story, Doc!

Dr Midnight said:
Typing now, I'm going to put the rest of Chapter II up tonight... then, I get to work on Chapter III.

With luck, I'll put up two, maybe three updates tonight. Can I get some more reader love?
You got it! I don't know how you do it, Doc, but please keep it up !!! We want to see Yet Yash eat some red lightsaber !!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads