• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

DralonXitz

First Post
wizardneedsfood said:
Derrich unconciously shivered at the term 'Lizard'. Humanist racism was one thing he certainly could not stand. Being careful to not technically move forward, Derrich raised his voice to make sure he'd be heard, "What has this man done?"

Satisfied with Kluurz's response, he let a soft grin. But as he heard the man behind him speak, he codly turned around, his pistol aimed straight for Derrich's skull.

"I said...do not get involved. YOU HEAR ME!!!". He then drops his pistol and runs straight at the man's table, a frenzy in his eyes.

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

The woman shakes her head, sighing. Junky... she thinks.

Ready to intervene, if thinks turn to worse, she continues to watch the scene, her right hand now resting firmly on the handle of her blaster.

wizardneedsfood

First Post
DralonXitz said:
Satisfied with Kluurz's response, he let a soft grin. But as he heard the man behind him speak, he codly turned around, his pistol aimed straight for Derrich's skull.

"I said...do not get involved. YOU HEAR ME!!!". He then drops his pistol and runs straight at the man's table, a frenzy in his eyes.

OOC: Derrich is standing up cause he just came in the door, so no table, but anyway.

IC:

Derrich mumbles, "Great," under his breath and lets his pack slip to the floor stepping away from it to keep it from getting damaged in the coming altercation. He raises his hands in front on him, palms open and says, "Look, I don't want trouble," while still shifting his feet to get in more of a combat stance.

DralonXitz

First Post
As he is charging, he gets within range of Derrich and tackles him down to the floor, raising his right fist high into the air.

Last edited:

DralonXitz

First Post
wizardneedsfood said:
Trying to strike first, Derrich lashes out with a palm blow aimed at the aggressor's face.

Before Curly can smash Derrich's soft face in, the man's palm crunches into his nose, sending him backwards onto the floor, trying to push the blood back into his face as he rolls around the floor in pain.

"AH!!! You broke my nose!!!"

DralonXitz

First Post
wizardneedsfood said:
With an incredulous look on his face Derrich sits up and looks at the man. "You tackled me!"

As Curly drops back to the floor, still grasping his nose, Kento quietly begins to edge his way out of the room, whispering something into his comlink as leaves. All is silent, then seconds later, the rigid sound of, "All Clear. Breach.", is heard. Almost a half second later, the door is blown away, throwing Curly and Derrich across the room.

Last edited:

Remove ads