Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“I'll get the ship down, you two, take a quick look around to see what else should be out of sight, and tell Cayla to stay in her cabin for now, please.”

DralonXitz said:
...a bright orange folder...

OOC: How could we miss that earlier... :p ;)

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human male mercenary

"Its another wrinkle. We might have a reception party waiting when we land. Seem's Curly lost a fairly sizable amount of the boss's money on sabaac, and the boss isn't happy.

"830,000 credits worth is rather a lot of textiles, isn't it?"

Derrich gives them the names of the boss, and his 'assassin girl'.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human mercenary

Derrich sighs and slots the folder under the co-pilots seat and taps something into the control panel. A mechanical computer synthesised voice comes from the speakers.

"Self Distruct Initialisation Sequence Activated. Please enter the Command Code."

Derrich taps some more. "No point in prolonging the suffering," he mutters as he works. A hatch sides open and the ubiquitous red button appears. He gives it a twist to set the timer.

"How about 30 seconds? That should be enough for a final prayer before dying."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz adjusts his gloves, clenching and unclenching his fists in preparation for any festivities on landing.

"Won't they find an exploding ship a tad suspicious? I'm not a terribly great fan of self-inflicted harm either," Kluurz voices his concerns.

doghead

thotd
ooc: God I am really coming to dislike earthquakes. They do not sit well on a bottle of red.

Derrich shrugs.

"Burning out and fading away and all that."

Remove ads