Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human male mercenary

Departure

Derrich feels a surge of jealousy as Alyssa straps herself into the pilots seat. He understands that in his current condition its the rational thing to do. He's sure Alyssa wouldn't have taken the seat if she wasn't up to it. But still ... she's sitting in his seat!

He tries to keep his voice even as he goes through the departure proceedures with docking command. But he is not sure that he is successful. Its painfully obvious to his ears at least.

In Hyperspace

Derrich uses the time to recover and rebuild his strength and fitness. When he is up to it, he asks Kluurz if he would be interested in a couple of hours melee training each day.

If there is a datacore on the ship, he spends some time learning what he can about Coruscant and anything that might be related to what they have been asked to do.

The rest of the time he spends tinkering with some of the weapons they found, putting himself through a crash course on Astronavigation, and working on a few new tunes on the bass vee.

The Return to Realspace

"Holy smoke. Will you look at that.

ooc: Our reason for being here? Er, guys did we make a decision on this. If not, I'd say trade. We are in a light freighter after all.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz is glad to give Derrick some pointers on the finer art of hitting things. And in between bouts of messing around with the baby rancor (which he hasn't quite thought of a name for yet unless someone else has dubbed it with one) and a bit of teaching and sparring, he makes himself useful where he can.

[ooc: Trade sounds good.]

Kluurz looks at all the lined up ships.

"Holy smoke seems to be a pretty accurate statement," he agrees.

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

As the ship emerges from hyperspace, Alyssa's eyes widen in astonishment as she looks through upon the scene before them. It takes her a few moments before she says something.

“Crazy, never seen anything like that.”

She then puts a finger on the communicator switch to answer the call...

“Security Gate Nav-Alpha 6. This is the Light Freighter <NAME>. We come to visit Coruscant to buy supplies and trade goods.”

OOC: Couldn't find or remember the ship's name or ID... did it even have one?

Said for buying stuff only, since I don't know if trading (mostly selling) is even allowed without a license. ;-)

DralonXitz

First Post
Thanee said:
As the ship emerges from hyperspace, Alyssa's eyes widen in astonishment as she looks through upon the scene before them. It takes her a few moments before she says something.

“Crazy, never seen anything like that.”

She then puts a finger on the communicator switch to answer the call...

“Security Gate Nav-Alpha 6. This is the Light Freighter <NAME>. We come to visit Coruscant to buy supplies and trade goods.”

OOC: Couldn't find or remember the ship's name or ID... did it even have one?

Said for buying stuff only, since I don't know if trading (mostly selling) is even allowed without a license. ;-)

The comlink is silent for a moments, then the Imperial voice comes back on.

"Registration shows that your ship, the Third Eclipse is a registered textile trader. You are permitted to land on Coruscant. Please proceed through Security Gate Nav-Alpha 6 for brief inspection, and then land on Spaceport 98-XZ, dock 11. Have a good day."

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Brief inspection, eh? Now, what stuff do we need to hide from prying eyes..."

Kluurz goes to give the ship a once over before the inspection, hiding anything that the Imperials wouldn't like.

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“Thank you very much, sir!”

Turning off the communicator, Alyssa turns to Kluurz.

“Hiding the Rancor might be a good idea, other than that? I don't really know. Let's just make sure that everything looks fine.”

Alyssa then steers the ship towards the designated dock.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human male mercenary.

Derrich nods his agreement and heads off with Kluurz if not needed in the cockpit.

"Those weapons Curly had might raise some eyebrows as well."

ooc: Dralon, was there any documentation for the textile trade license? What other documentation did we find in relation to Coruscant? In particular stuff indicating what ties Curly had to Coruscant and who might drop by when the ship docks.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“Oh yes, the weapons. You are right, those should vanish. Wasn't there some sort of secret compartment?”

DralonXitz

First Post
doghead said:
Derrich nods his agreement and heads off with Kluurz if not needed in the cockpit.

"Those weapons Curly had might raise some eyebrows as well."

ooc: Dralon, was there any documentation for the textile trade license? What other documentation did we find in relation to Coruscant? In particular stuff indicating what ties Curly had to Coruscant and who might drop by when the ship docks.

As Derrich scans around the cockpit, he sees a bright orange folder with a title on the side, "Tom's Tripping Textiles"

As he pops open the folder, he searches inside, mostly useless data, but on about the 12th page, he sees a scribbled note:

Stupid Curly, losing the bosses money on sabaac, 870,000 credits, Ribonia is going to rip me apart. I gotta find a way to make money fast, maybe I can sell the girl. But until I got the cash, Coruscant ain't the place to be, especially considerin he's employing that assassin girl, Taras kusi or some junk, bah.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz wipes his hands on his jacket as he returns from stashing a number of things.

"Anything interesting there?" he asks, seeing Derrich going through what he could only assume to be a pile of data.

Remove ads