Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

Festy_Dog

First Post
"If it's a biting type I'll find out soon enough," Kluurz says with a chuckle, "So once Derrich gets back on his feet shall we get on with the job? I'm looking forward to cracking some more skulls."

DralonXitz

First Post
Two days later, Derrich finally stumbles his way into the main lounge, as Kluurz plays with his Rancor. He looks up and mumbles to Kluurz, "Hey man, how ya doin?" Les get on with this mission, I've held us up enough, damn door..."

doghead

thotd
"Felt better. [[... doghead pauses for the quake to finish ... aftershocks ... I must say that my stomach is somewhat in my mouth at the moment ... more aftershocks, well, more like a gentle rocking really ... or perhaps thats just cos all the blood has rushed to my guts and I am feeling a little lightheaded ... nope, more aftershocks ... persistant buggers ... seems to have settled now ... doghead touches wood.]] How long have I been out?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Couple of days, but the job isn't urgent. As long as you're right to go we can head off whenever I suppose. But if you've got any doubts I don't see any problems in staying a little longer," Kluurz replies.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human male.

Derrich smiles thinly.

"I think I'm right. The bone machine kicked me out, so I suppose I must be."

Derrich flexs his arm gingerly.

I wouldn't want to be doing any and mad maneuvors at the moment, but otherwise ... So where are we with things."

"And ah, ... was there some sort of dinosaur in that safe or did I just dream that."

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“Take a few days of rest, if needed. We will need to be in good shape, in case anything goes wrong.”

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Ah yeah, that was a baby rancor you remember. Turns out it's a friendly little thing, but it hasn't really got a name or anything yet as far as I know," Kluurz explains.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human male mercenary

Derrich pulls up short.

"A rancor. A baby rancor? Grows to about 20 feet tall and eats people in one gulp?" Um, What ... Why ...

Derrich's mouth works as he stuggles to formulate some sort of rational question, but in the end he just shrugs.

I presume you're going to handle that end of things," he says finally, addressing himself to Kluurz.

((ooc: is there anything else we need to do before leaving here? And where are we planning to do the shopping? At the destination?

Dralon: How long will it take us to get to wherever it is that we are going?))

DralonXitz

First Post
As the conversation between Kluurz and Derrich finishes, Alyssa pops into the main chamber and announces, "Ok, we're off"

Everyone heads for the cockpit as Alyssa takes the helm, punching in a few switches and entering some commands as the weakened Derrich sits in the copilot's seat and puts on the commset, speaking into it, "Dock command, this is Derrich, we're ready to head out"

An affirmative is relayed back to the cockpit, and the deck crew clears out as a Mon Calamari tech gives a wave to Alyssa. She salutes softly back and pushes in the thrusters, softly floating as the rear propulsion kicks in, throwing the ship out of the massive ship.

After a few minutes of setting up position, Alyssa and Derrich complete the Astrogation calculations, set them into the Nav-Comp, and look forward as Alyssa says, "Coruscant, here we come" Softly pulling back the hyperspace lever, the view of space is stretched out as the YT-1300 blasts off into hyperspace.

6 days later, Alyssa rushes into the cockpit as she hears the hyperspace exiting alarm. Pulling back into realspace, she takes her seat as the galaxy appears again normal. Before her eyes are the lights of an enormous body, glowing across it's entire surface. Tens of thousands of ships wait in lines outside the atmosphere, slowly going through Imperial Checkpoints to enter Imperial Center. A com message comes through, the voice of the standard Imperial Officer.

"Ship, this is Security Gate Nav-Alpha 6, what is your purpose in Imperial Center?

Remove ads