Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

Derrich finally returns to the round room* and deposits the credit chip, some documents, a pistol and a key on the table.

"Hungry anyone? I found these in the kitchen. Does a big silver "C" on black ring any bells?"

Derrich takes the documents and settles onto a chair. "Lets see what we have here ..."

ooc: * What is this room called?

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Off the top of my head, no," Kluurz says while shaking his head, "The blaster looks interesting though."

He picks it up and gives it a close look.

DralonXitz

First Post
(OOC: Hmm, honestly I don't know the name for the Round Room, call it the Lounge Area perhaps? Never heard...)

As the three of you assemble back into the Lounge Area, Kluurz picks up the Blaster and examines it, noticing a plethora of modifications to it, a Thermal Scope, a large barrel with Neutronium caster fittings for Solid Plutonium IV ammo, an enhanced Bio-Grip, and as he tightens his grip around it, a rather powerful electric security feature.

As he drops it back onto the table, the Blaster speaks, "DNA not recognized as Owner's, any further tampering with this weapon will result in violent reprocutions"

Holding his hand, Kluurz sees the key and remarks to Derrich, "That key looks very similar to a hole I saw in that black door we never could open..."

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“Then let's take a look! But we should be careful, little Curly seems to have been rather paranoid. Well, who could blame him, really.”

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human male.

Derrich puts down the papers he was looking over.

"Yeah, everyone was out to get him. Back in a tick."

Derrich wanders off and a moment comes back with his blaster. He flicks the setting to "stun", then shoves it into a large pocket.

"Right then, shall we have another look at that little door? Don't forget the key."

He heads off with whoever is coming back to the access way and "the door".

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz casts one last glance at the gun before following the others.

"The gun's too fussy about who picks it up. You think you'd be able to fix that sometime, Derrich?" Kluurz asks as he plods along.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human male.

Festy_Dog said:
"The gun's too fussy about who picks it up. You think you'd be able to fix that sometime, Derrich?" Kluurz asks as he plods along.

Derrich snorts.

"You'd be better asking Alyssa. She's done that sort of thing before. I've never tried messing around with how the things work. But after what Alyssa said, I'm thinking that I might have a go with some of the hardware that Curly had stashed away."

ooc: Dralon, what was on the documents?

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“I can give it a thorough look later, it's not a matter of importance right now. Let's see what secrets Curly has piled up behind that mysterious door you spoke off.”

DralonXitz

First Post
(OOC: They were business transcripts)

As Kluurz and Derrich set off into the bowels of the ship, wading through a maze of wires, they finally reach the small door again. As Derrich pulls the key out, a violent magnetic force is released and jerks the key into the hole in the door, twisting it an Derrichs arm into a tight coil as it slowly unlocks the door. When the force finally is released, Derrich pulls back his annihilated arm, three bones sticking out, with blood pouring all over.

Before he can do anything, the door opens wide, pouring cold, white smoke all over the place. The pair closes their eyes to avoid the wave. As it finally dissapates, a black shadow approaches, getting closer, and closer, until as Kluurz opens his eyes, he sees a tiny newborn Rancor playfully patting his face.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, human male.

Derrich fights down the urge to scream. There is a violent ringing in his ears and his vision collapses in on itself until Kluurz is just a tiny figure at the end of a long tunnel of darkness. He gulps air and desperately trys not to throw up. His stomach rolls and surges unpleasantly.

As the white gas flows out, he pushes away from the wall until his back hits the opposite side. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. The world begins to spin and his stomach lurches. He endures it as long as possible before he hurriedly opens his eyes and fixes his gaze on a stable point on the opposite wall.

He growls something that probably wouldn't be appreiciated by Eric's grandma.

Remove ads