• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz chuckles.

"Stick me in black and I'd probably fit in with your Imperial friends. But aside from that, since you don't like Grigger's method, got any better ideas for conducting the mission?" he asks.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

Which is exactly why you should of kept your thoughts to yourself dummie.

"No, not really. Other than get down there and see how things lie. Without really knowing anything, it's hard to make plans.

"Any ideas on the door? Or have I just made a complete idiot of myself."

Again.

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I'm definitely curious to know what's behind that door," Kluurz says, tracing a finger around the outside of it, "Nothing idiotic about wanting to know about it. Can't have an unknown posing a threat in the bowels of the ship I reckon."

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male

Derrich fidgets trying to find a more comfortable position in the cramped access way as Kluurz taps and prods the door. Finally Derrich gives up.

"Kluurz, why don't we sort this out later. When I've been over everythig I should be able to get some form of schematics up. Lets get out of here and sort out with Alyssa what we are going to do next."

If Kluurz agrees, Derrich begins the awkward process of turning around so he can get out of here.

ooc: I thought we might as well use this downtime to get some things sorted - shopping list, to do list, etc.

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

"Hey wee lady," Derrich says to Cayla when he returns to the round room. "How's it going?"

After talking with Cayla for a bit, Derrich turns to Alyssa.

"Alyssa, I think we should have a sit down and go over what needs doing before we leave. I have a couple things in mind. A full inventory of this boat for starters. ... followed by a damn good clean out and steam cleaning ... If we need anything in the way of parts 'n pieces, we should be able to get it from the big bird out there. I also want to be sure we are not carrying any univited electronic guests or unlisted cargo. And I thought a droid might be a good idea. Something to stay with the ship when we are not here."

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“Well, the Rebel technicians have checked the ship just recently, but I guess it won't hurt to go over it in detail, I'm sure they havn't turned everything upside down. Will take some time, of course, I think we should start with the cargo.”

“A droid would be fine, but I do not happen to have one.”

doghead

thotd
Derrich, Human Male.

"The techs will have fixed anything broken. I'm more interested in finding what what's his face didn't want found. As well as any other unwelcome additions. How much do you know about ships?

"Come to think about it, how much do we know about each other? It might help if we are to get things sorted. I'll go first shall I? Right. I can pilot this thing, fix it if broken and blow it up if its not wanted any more. I can patch up a blaster burn and patch in a computer. Oh yeah, and I can play a play a base vee, but you probably wouldn't wanna pay to hear me do so. Fortunately for you, you won't have to. Pay that is."

Derrich grins broadly at the others.

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“About ships? You mean apart from where the entrance is?”

With a chuckle, Alyssa continues.

“Well, quite a bit, actually, but I'm not as good a pilot as you seem to be, just having some basic knowledge there, really. I can fly it and bring it down without crashing, but that's it pretty much. I know a fair deal about repairing them or anything for that matter, having spent a year, give or take, on a transport quite similar to this as the ship's mechanic. Other than that, I'm actually more of a scout, which is what I did back on Tatooine before I started to explore the galaxy. Oh, and I know how to shoot a blaster rifle, but I guess you already figured that out by now. My A-Two-Eighty is a custom job, made the mods myself.”

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz scratches his head and thinks about a few things he could say about himself.

"For starters, I'm good at hitting things and a fair shot with a pair of blasters. Still can remember some of the skills I learned back when I would go, erm, hunting. Kinda know my way around a ship," he says, "Well, in summary, I can do a bunch of things alright, but what I get paid for mostly is dishing out the hurt."

Remove ads