Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

Alyssa had been following some distance behind and as she hears the noises, she starts to move quicker, hoping that she won't find any more unpleasant surprises there.

“Everything okay there, guys?” she asks along the corridor.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz blinks at the Rancor, then returns his attention to Derrich.

"Derrich's arm is messed up pretty bad!" he calls back to Alyssa, and looks to Derrich, "Chill for a minute, I'll get you out."

He tries to carefully maneuver the injured human out into the rest of the ship, so he can be taken for medical attention, mumbling something about humans breaking easily.

"Oh! And we found a little Rancor!" he adds to Alyssa on a lighter note.

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“You have found a... what!? Is it dangerous?”

One hand grabbing for her blaster, Alyssa moves closer.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Nurthk glances back down the maintenance shaft.

"Don't think so, not currently anyway, seemed kinda happy to see us," he says before guiding Derrich off the ship.

DralonXitz

First Post
As Kluurz and Derrich emerge from the shaft, the Human shouts in pain as Kluurz leads him into the Medical Bay. As the doors open for the first time in years, a white room appears, with a sole bed in the center. A Medical droid comes to life and greets Kluurz, helping him lay Derrich down and beginning to work on his arm.

When Kluurz finishes, the baby Rancor playfully crawls up his leg and onto his back, squeaking softly.

Festy_Dog

First Post
(ooc: Two guys, a girl, a child and an animal... who here is familiar with Cowboy Beebop? :D)

Kluurz, a little uncertain on how to treat the creature, simply gives it some friendly attention and a pat on the head.

"You're lucky we found you when we did little guy, I wonder how long you've gone without food? You should be thanking Derrich here after all, it's his arm which was mangled in exchange for your freedom," he says, pointing out the injured human to the infant Rancor.

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“What happened with his arm, anyways?” Alyssa asks with a concerned look, when she sees the injury. “At least the medical bay seems to be well-equipped.”

“So, what do we do with this little critter then? Seems friendly enough, but I do not want to risk anything with Cayla aboard. Rancors are very aggressive and they grow HUGE, as far as I know. We will have to confine it for sure, but also see that it's well feeded and tended for. Looks like the little one has a particular liking for you, Kluurz. Maybe you can handle that?”

Festy_Dog

First Post
"The key seemed to be magnetic or something along those lines. When it got within a short distance of the door it started moving of its own will and took Derrich's arm along for the ride when it twisted about in the lock," Kluurz explained to the best of his ability, "And yeah, I could probably take care of the little one. It kinda looks like me anyway."

DralonXitz

First Post
While the two heroes spoke to one another, the medical droid, a 2-1B model, rapidly worked on Derrich's arm, administering various medicines, using laser tools, and other highly advanced instruments to mend his limb. 4 hours and 15 cc's of bacta later, the surgery was finally complete, leaving Derrich unconcious on the table, getting some well needed rest.

While the surgery is being performed, Kluurz and Alyssa make their way into the lounge, speaking of their plan as Cayla stands terrified behind Alyssa, holding onto her leg, at the sight of Kluurz casually playing with the baby Rancor, softly biting his finger and tapping at his face.

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

“Hey Cayla! You do not need to be afraid, the little critter there seems to be tame enough, but I still want you to stay away from it, unless someone of us is with you. We will not have it run around here, so do not worry about that.”

Remove ads