• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: The Silent Trinity

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz, about to deal with the semi-subdued Curly, is surprised by the sudden change of events. He gives off a gutteral growl.

"What the-"

He kicks over a table and draws both of his blasters, training them on the entrance.

[ooc: readying action to blast whoever steps through as long as they're clearly hostile]

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Alyssa Kerrigan

What the...

Instinctively, the woman ducks, but the blast of the explosive charge doesn't reach her. She grabs her pack and quickly launches for the bar desk, to take cover there (hiding behind the desk, taking 10).

If she is more than 4m away from the door, she will open her bag and get her rifle out.

wizardneedsfood

First Post
Derrich shakes his head to clear the cobwebs from being blown across the room. Glancing around quickly he spots his bag and begins crawling towards it, intending to grab it.

DralonXitz

First Post
As the smoke clears up, a troop of 12 Stormtroopers march in formation, forming a perimeter around the room. Behind them a short, stubby human wearing a Grey Officer's Uniform. As he slowly glances around the room, he walks over to Derrich, gripping him by the throat, not noticing the gun pointed at him.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kluurz gulps, and grinds his teeth nervously, but his aim doesn't waver. He glances over to the human woman, and inclines his head towards the twelve stormtroopers. He raises his eyebrows as though asking a question, then waits for a response, if any.

DralonXitz

First Post
wizardneedsfood said:
Fighting for breathe, Derrich looks the officer in the eye and trys to put a smile on his face. "Do you need anything officer?"

Grinning slightly, he brushes his face off and stands up, his hand softly on his waist as he looks down on the man.

"Well, if it isin't Ensign. Derrich Telein, Top Graduate of Imperial Academy Class 11395, Ace Leader of the 119th TIE Wing, and Deserter... I truely never expected to find such a degenerate as yourself on this God forsaken world, but life does play it's tricks here and there doesn't it."

wizardneedsfood

First Post
Out of the corner of his eye, Derrich manages to see the basic gist of the silent exchange between the Trandoshan and the woman. Steeling his smile into place, Derrich decides to try and play for a little time.

"Actually, sir, before leaving the Imperial Navy I was a lieutenant junior grade. But yes, life does seem to play those funny tricks. But honestly sir, I'm just one man who you already have at your mercy, is there a need for a whole detachment of troopers?"

[Diplomacy check in there somewhere.]

DralonXitz

First Post
wizardneedsfood said:
Out of the corner of his eye, Derrich manages to see the basic gist of the silent exchange between the Trandoshan and the woman. Steeling his smile into place, Derrich decides to try and play for a little time.

"Actually, sir, before leaving the Imperial Navy I was a lieutenant junior grade. But yes, life does seem to play those funny tricks. But honestly sir, I'm just one man who you already have at your mercy, is there a need for a whole detachment of troopers?"

[Diplomacy check in there somewhere.]

Shocked by the man's lack of respect for authority, he turns around, glancing around the room, eyeing everyone in his sight.

"Actully Lt., I am not here for you. I'm here for someone more dangerous, someone more deadly to the safety of the Empire... Someone like her." glaring at Alyssa.

Remove ads