• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starfinder: Red Dawn (OOC/ FULL)

eayres33

Explorer
We just have Firathor to upload a character to the RG and we should be just about ready to get started.
I like the looks of the first ship myself, but whatever you guys decide.

eayres33

Explorer
Okay so I sent Firathor a PM to see if he is still interested, if not I'll open it up for a fifth. Whether we have one or not my goal is to get this game started this weekend and if we don't have a fifth, we will pick them up on the way.

Otaxx

First Post
A chance to explore the stars and see what glory awaits. I'd be interested if your fifth falls through.

*Edit: After a bit of looking I've decided upon Aasimar or Kitsune or Human/Envoy/Outlaw. The Aasimar and Kitsune are on the SRD from other publishers, I can provide a link if needed.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
A chance to explore the stars and see what glory awaits. I'd be interested if your fifth falls through.

*Edit: After a bit of looking I've decided upon Aasimar or Kitsune or Human/Envoy/Outlaw. The Aasimar and Kitsune are on the SRD from other publishers, I can provide a link if needed.

There are official Paizo versions of those races, I'm pretty sure. Make sure you check the PRD, not the SRD.

eayres33

Explorer

Firathor has had some real life issues come up so he has to drop out. So Otaxx you are in, please post a character sheet here for me to review. My plan is to start this weekend, if you don't have a character ready then we will start and quickly write your character in.

Kaodi

Hero
Guess I should have kept a closer eye on things. PbP does not exactly thrill me but Starfinder does have that, "Oooh, shiny!" thing going on.

Otaxx

First Post
Guess I should have kept a closer eye on things. PbP does not exactly thrill me but Starfinder does have that, "Oooh, shiny!" thing going on.

If you can get a character up today I'm more than willing to step aside. It'll take me a minute to get one up and going.

Kaodi

Hero
Thank you but that is not necessary. I posted that in kind of a weak moment yesterday where I allowed myself to imagine just for a moment that I would enjoy PbP more this time than in all the other times. Shayuri can directly attest to my flightiness about these things.

Remove ads