Stargate/Dragonstar Season 1, Part 1 - Childern of the Gods

Knight Otu

First Post
"I kind of figured they learned it from the captives. Don't think Mory would be interested to spread the language, then."

After dark, maybe. Maybe.
"Well, sir, it seems it is getting darker, but I agree we shouldn't take that risk yet."

The guy on the cart looks bored and might be willing to trade.
"At least it would answer the language question. Doubt he'll have spare fur cloaks, though. And expose us."

Karl Green

First Post
Ice World, T +2 hour 46 minutes planet side

The man and the cart are about the past the group. He seems to be humming to himself.

[occ] Sorry I have been out of it a couple of days. Super sick and just starting to feel human again today... not 100% but better. Now I am not sure what you wish to do... back at the crossroad it was a four-way crossroad. The road you all were following seems to run east to west, where the cross-road ran north to west. The man on the cart does not look like he is armed. [/occ]

Knight Otu

First Post
Lt West

Jerrell looks to Major Torie to see if he approves Lt Coville's trade suggestion. If there is no indication for this, he waits until the cart is far away enough to whisper safely.

"Slow enough to be followed, if necessary. Might lead to other humans."

Karl Green

First Post
Ice World, T +2 hour 52 minutes planet side

[occ] Assuming that you follow the man in the cart[/occ]

The man heads back towards the crossroad (the party easily follows him) and then heads down the upper road, deeper into the forest. The trek last maybe 30 minutes and it is pretty dark now. Ahead the Squad sees lights and the large wooden building can finally be made out. It has a small wooden wall around it and what might be a stable on the side. The man in the wagon calls out something and a gate is open, and two figures in heavy furs carrying lanterns wave the man and cart in. The main house is about two stories tall and somewhat long. It looks something like pictures of old colonial log-houses, and could hold three or four families...the wall around the squard is about 8feet high.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Lt. Simon Coville

Simon looked over the residence, trying to get some sense of lifestyle and philosophy from it. 'It seemed that the wall was to protect those within, not act as a privacy screen, Simon thought. He looked around for any writing or symbols that might give some indication of their language.

Knight Otu

First Post
Lt West

"Leutnant, did you understand what the man called out, by chance?"

Jerrell was unsure what to make out of Major Torie's silence. Was it some kind of shock to again face a dragon lord?

Remove ads