• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Richard Rawen

First Post
I see Richard is on the list, (Thanks Rinya!) and I guess I'll just let him nap till then as the RDI is the best sleep aid I've seen in all my adventuring years. *chuckles*

Wake me when the action starts... preferably without the bucket of cold water this time...

Lot

First Post
Lot said:
Lokin (3rd Lvl Human Fighter) would be interested.

Sorry, I put the wrong name in before. Lokin is a fighter sitting in the RDI. Eskon is a 2nd level paladin in the adventure. Both would like a crack at one of the adventures.

Knight Otu

First Post
I suppose Ashnar may be available if he/she survives whatever this tower/fortress/time travel adventure still can send at him/her (and without going insane from the chaos). If the gods will it... It may be important for other players to know that Ashnar is evil, though that wouldn't be all that apparent to anyone without detect evil. She'd like to get some research time, of course.

As for the elan tangent, I'm not quite certain of the timelines, but one of the bad guys in Dance of Souls was an elan of the "created by a secret society" mold. It was a nice flavor fit in my opinion - they say they want to reforge the world, and what better proof to show that you can do that than "reforging" some key members?

Semabin might be available as well depending on the tournament, though I think he'd prefer a chance to become a dervish.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
I suppose Ashnar may be available if he/she survives whatever this tower/fortress/time travel adventure still can send at him/her (and without going insane from the chaos). If the gods will it... It may be important for other players to know that Ashnar is evil, though that wouldn't be all that apparent to anyone without detect evil. She'd like to get some research time, of course.

As for the elan tangent, I'm not quite certain of the timelines, but one of the bad guys in Dance of Souls was an elan of the "created by a secret society" mold. It was a nice flavor fit in my opinion - they say they want to reforge the world, and what better proof to show that you can do that than "reforging" some key members?

Semabin might be available as well depending on the tournament, though I think he'd prefer a chance to become a dervish.
I'll list Ashnar then but not Semabin, it sounds like.

As for the elan tangent, well, clearly we have these two distinct sets. We needn't explain it or try to connect it at all, but if we want to do so, I'd look in the direction of the "these crazy societies use an evil technique to kill/absorb the symbiont but retain its powers" theory.

Wik

First Post
Well, if Elthic and/or Galwynn are out by the time this starts, I'll be in.

I can also create another 1st, if you have an open slot for him. Hey, I'd even post a game-specific character, if that would help out.

Amaury

First Post
Hi,
Good idea. It could be fun to join this from the start and have some sort of impact on the story.
So if you still have room for Jallembo who's now L2 Rogue (to be levelled), I'm interested.

BigB

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
BigB- like I said in the other thread, it doesn't matter to me which adventure she goes on, I just didn't wanna be stuck in the RDI forever. If you wanna run a sequel or wait on it till later, do as thou will. Don't decide on it based on me. I just didn't know that you even had another adventure planned to run till I read the stuff above in this thread.

At the conclusion of rich beyond dreams the characters will have the opportunity to continue although they will need at least 3 more 4th or 5th lvl characters. I may have to wait for enough to run the adventure. No problem for me either way.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Wik said:
Well, if Elthic and/or Galwynn are out by the time this starts, I'll be in.

I can also create another 1st, if you have an open slot for him. Hey, I'd even post a game-specific character, if that would help out.
Notes on the Aether just started recently, I thought, so I'd doubt it will be over in time. I don't remember when Darque Demesnes started, so I don't know about Elthic. Should I add them to the list?

As far as 1sts, we definitely currently have room for some, and if Boddynock decides to run his sidetrek, which seemed like a probable yes, though he hasn't gotten back with certainty yet, then that would give us another whole adventure worth of slots. You wouldn't really make a character who is 'game-specific', I think, except maybe some kind of Medibarian archaeologist knowledge expert obsessed with ancient history, and that wouldn't be wso much adventure appropriate for the actual adventure as it is the only level 1 PC who would know details about the adventure before it started. I'd just pick a class that the level 1s on this list lack--probably Cleric since we're always low on those. Heck, you could be a Medibarian Cloistered Cleric with lots of Knowledge: History and be that crazy archaeology expert too ;) That'll be just like my Medibarian Cloistered Cleric next level when she takes 5 ranks in Knowledge History to get the Lore synergy.

Remove ads