• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Tenebrynn will stick with Rinaldo (and hopefully Ashnar) so when finished TCotM he'll be good to go at Wizard 5/Fighter 1/Eldritch Knight 3 (or more).

Eternity might be around still, haven't decided yet.
Righto. Do keep in mind that from a treasure perspective, I'd like to know if Eternity plans on retiring as soon as I can (particularly, if she's retiring in such a way that she won't disappear forever and take a share of the treasure with her AND if you guys get close to the maximum possible treasure from this, I may have given too much)

Erekose13

Explorer
I know I'll let you know soon. I'm weighing her against the half-giant psychic warrior/war mind I put together to replace her and ao'Thuir.

Also I have a party of 2-3 players who are eager to join your mega adventure. I promised them that L1 would be finished in time. They will be 2nd level.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I know I'll let you know soon. I'm weighing her against the half-giant psychic warrior/war mind I put together to replace her and ao'Thuir.

Also I have a party of 2-3 players who are eager to join your mega adventure. I promised them that L1 would be finished in time. They will be 2nd level.
Righto. It's fine for me either way, it's just good to know.

Cool on the new characters. If they hit level 3 from your adventure, all the better.

There will be 6 adventures. One is acceptable for level 1, though 2 work fine too (but since we always have a plague of level 1s, I figure this will likely fill with 1s). One is good for level 2-3 and maybe 4. Rae's I think is good for level 3-4, but I may be off by 1. One is good for level 5, maybe + or - 1 level. The other two are for parties among LEW's highest level.

Add to that a possible side venture by Boddynock for some lowbies, and we have the set.

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
And hey - Orsal. I miss Nurlan! Come on! Pull him out of hiding & send him on an adventure, preferably with Rowan!

I'm tempted. It would mean abandoning the plan I've had for a little while, but have just been very slow bringing to fruition, which involves him appearing as a very important NPC in an unrelated 1st-level adventure.

Maybe I'll just give up on that -- I don't know if I have the time or energy right now to put it together. I had originally hoped I'd have it ready months ago, but this has been a stressful time IRL.

I guess if, by the time the council is ready, I still haven't planned and submitted said adventure, I'll give up on it and find the hook to bring Nurlan out of his denial about being an adventurer.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Gur Chuck-Chuck is 4th level actually.
See, that's what you get for making me read through the character thread and get the number wrong ;)

Okay, I should have all the characters mentioned here updated and added to the list. Good, good. We have 14 characters right now. If we assume that we have a random sampling, then we can fake-duplicate all the characters we have here and claim to have 28. That would be 4 level 9s, 2 level 7s, 4 level 5s, 2 level 4s, 6 level 3s, 4 level 2s, 6 level 1s. If we put the level 1s, on the lowbie adventure, the level 2s and two of the 3s on the next one, the other level 3s and both the level 4s on the third one, the 4 level 5s on the fourth, the 2 level 7s on the fifth, the 4 level 9s on the sixth. Only the fifth would be woefully undermanned. And this would obviously be flexible based on some of these characters leveling up. Then, when we get the inevitable addition of more level 1s, Boddynock's side-trek could take some of them.

We'll see how it goes though.

B4cchus

Explorer

oh yeah:
Hulgyr is a fighter 2/barbarian 2/Orc paragon 3 Orc...

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
I'm going to bring my telepath out storage for this one. She's 2nd, but might be a better fit for an adventure meant for 3rd levelers considering she is just on the brink of making 3rd.

Tumna Lakeside, human telepath 2 (only 220xp short of 3rd, though)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dalamar said:
I'm going to bring my telepath out storage for this one.

Tumna Lakeside, human telepath 2 (on the brink of 3rd level)
I can see it now--Tumna, Saithnar, Boog, and Lasair as an adventuring party :lol: Seriously though, while the latter two are not level-appropriate to adventure with the others, the first two are ;)

Remove ads