STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Rystil Arden

First Post
ajanders said:
Michael might join you.
Then again, with his current Wisdom, he might just live happily in the woods and play with his toes.

Then again, he might die horribly.

Adventuring is a confusing business and it may not fit your time schedule, but all things are possible.
In any case, barring remarkable slowness on the part of the players, Ashin's Commission should be over shortly, and thus he would be available.

Manzanita

First Post
I'm happy to skip the RDI as well. It has its place, but lately, I've found myself completely unmotivated to post there.

In any case, I've got Rowan in the RDI. His little party has been there longer than any other, I think. Of course, I'd be very psyched to get him going again. I've been waiting for just this thing, based on some earlier posts of Rae's.

My only concern is that I believe I saw an adventure propsed recently by BigB, which I believe will follow up on his two adventure's he's already run. It would be a drag if everyone were pulled away and no one answered his call. I realize you're not recruiting yet, anyway, Rystil, so I'm just putting in that piece of info. Rowan would be very psyched to go on the mega adventure, but I do want to see BigB's series become a trilogy. Rowan will go where he's most needed & useful.

And hey - Orsal. I miss Nurlan! Come on! Pull him out of hiding & send him on an adventure, preferably with Rowan!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
If it happen after tCotM, Rinaldo will be there too. And I agree it would be fun to see Nurlan in it.
It will be. TCotM is at the very end now, although depending on how you end it, there may be another little mini-adventure yet too. Nonetheless, by the time I've organised this Mega Adventure, it should be fine. And you guys are rich enough that I can assume you Raise anyone who dies barring a TPK.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Manzanita said:
I'm happy to skip the RDI as well. It has its place, but lately, I've found myself completely unmotivated to post there.

In any case, I've got Rowan in the RDI. His little party has been there longer than any other, I think. Of course, I'd be very psyched to get him going again. I've been waiting for just this thing, based on some earlier posts of Rae's.

My only concern is that I believe I saw an adventure propsed recently by BigB, which I believe will follow up on his two adventure's he's already run. It would be a drag if everyone were pulled away and no one answered his call. I realize you're not recruiting yet, anyway, Rystil, so I'm just putting in that piece of info. Rowan would be very psyched to go on the mega adventure, but I do want to see BigB's series become a trilogy. Rowan will go where he's most needed & useful.

And hey - Orsal. I miss Nurlan! Come on! Pull him out of hiding & send him on an adventure, preferably with Rowan!
I didn't see BigB's proposal. Ah well, I'm sure it will work out fine. Especially if BigB grabs his own PCs from his last game, or even some level 1 PCs.

Heckler

First Post
Rinya(Barbarian2/Ran1) and her boon companion Richard Rawen(F3) are in the RDI with Rowan waiting for the "Big Evil" to show up.

Once "Rats in a Maze" concludes (relatively soon, I think) I anticipate having a level 2 sorcerer available as well.

Boddynock

First Post
Hey, RA, my level 6 Cleric/Monk Eusebius is on adventure with Manzanita at the moment. Depending on how things go there, he could be back in time. Apart from that, there's Tarag - but he's level 1, and he's currently off with Rae beating up on elementals.

However, if you want a DM for a side-adventure, then fire off that email to me. I'd be happy to help out. And that way we might get some more lowbies involved! :)

'Nock

Rystil Arden

First Post
Boddynock said:
Hey, RA, my level 6 Cleric/Monk Eusebius is on adventure with Manzanita at the moment. Depending on how things go there, he could be back in time. Apart from that, there's Tarag - but he's level 1, and he's currently off with Rae beating up on elementals.

However, if you want a DM for a side-adventure, then fire off that email to me. I'd be happy to help out. And that way we might get some more lowbies involved! :)

'Nock
Sure, I'll send you the standard RotLW e-mail. Ignore the part about running one of the main ones and think about the side-adventure ideas. I can help if you have a seed (Rae had a seed he wanted to use and I helped him flesh it out).

EDIT: And sent!

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn will stick with Rinaldo (and hopefully Ashnar) so when finished TCotM he'll be good to go at Wizard 5/Fighter 1/Eldritch Knight 3 (or more).

Eternity might be around still, haven't decided yet.

Remove ads