• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dalamar said:
The more the merrier :)
Telepaths for the win! Poor Lasair started at the same time as Boog and still hasn't caught him, even though El Jefe has been MIA for many months. But soon Lasair shall become the most powerful Telepath in LEW--bwahahahaha! :]

Dalamar

Adventurer
I think Tumna might've started before them, but she hasn't exactly been actively on adventures. 220XP more to get the quintessential telepath ability of reading thoughts!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dalamar said:
I think Tumna might've started before them, but she hasn't exactly been actively on adventures. 220XP more to get the quintessential telepath ability of reading thoughts!
Yeah, but I always found Detect Thoughts to be pretty worthless in that regard. Now Mind Probe--that's where it's at! Maybe some day Lasair will hit 9. Until then, she just uses her generic ziivash-reading ability. But hey, she probably made the most impressive Sense Motive check in the history of LEW--from one scream made by someone who spoke only a language Lasair couldn't understand, Lasair read determined that the girl was not only in love with a fallen bandit but also was, unknowingly as of yet as it was still early, bearing his child. Yay!

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I didn't see BigB's proposal. Ah well, I'm sure it will work out fine. Especially if BigB grabs his own PCs from his last game, or even some level 1 PCs.

I may delay my adventure a bit. This sounds interesting and it sounds like Phoenix (one of the adventurers) wants to try the mega adventure.

Rhys will also be interested he is currently in the showdown 2nd lvl fighter possibly 3rd before the start of the mega adventure.

Phoenix8008

First Post
BigB said:
I may delay my adventure a bit. This sounds interesting and it sounds like Phoenix (one of the adventurers) wants to try the mega adventure.
BigB- like I said in the other thread, it doesn't matter to me which adventure she goes on, I just didn't wanna be stuck in the RDI forever. If you wanna run a sequel or wait on it till later, do as thou will. Don't decide on it based on me. I just didn't know that you even had another adventure planned to run till I read the stuff above in this thread.

Velmont

First Post
Great, I feel that it could turn as one of the biggest deal Rinaldo might ever have... if I can do all the shopping of everyone before leaving and offering a 5% reduction to everyone (and take 5% for myself too :p )

It could be fun to have also Opale on another party... having the family gather for a common cause, but I don't feel like Heroes must Rise is about to end so it will be for another time.

Manzanita

First Post
If he's caught between groups, I could use my DM credits on Rowan to bring him up to 6th before the adventure starts. (I think I'll have enough credits.) Then maybe he could join up with the 7th level group.

Remove ads