Stat this up # 1

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
The save DC bonus as you suggest is fine.

But I'm not fond of the damage level of the venom quills or pesticide spores. These are 1/2 HD critters, after all! I'd cut the venom quills damage to 1 Con/1 Con (1d3/1d3 vs vermin) and the pesticide down to only sickened for non-vermin. I also don't like the fiddliness of swarm vs non-swarm damage, so I'd probably just stick with 2d6 or maybe 3d6 hp vs all vermin. 6d6 is way too much for this critter, I think.

Nookie

Explorer
Ill concede the 6d6 damage as being a bit high. 3d6 is good damage for a low level gimmick power that would hardly ever effect a player anyway.

As for the poison quills I Think 1d2 con for non vermin is good its similar to the similarly powered (guesstimate) small scorpion. against vermin i would say d4.

Cleon

Legend
Ill concede the 6d6 damage as being a bit high. 3d6 is good damage for a low level gimmick power that would hardly ever effect a player anyway.

As for the poison quills I Think 1d2 con for non vermin is good its similar to the similarly powered (guesstimate) small scorpion. against vermin i would say d4.

Yes, I got a bit carried away.

So how about 2d6 damage for the Spores (3d6 vs Swarms) and 1d2 Con for the Quills (1d4 for Vermin)?

Nookie

Explorer
Oh i know. Im just saying papa shroom should have different ability's than papa mychonid. It sounded like you wanted to do craft potion and slas like an elder michonid.

Cleon

Legend
Oh i know. Im just saying papa shroom should have different ability's than papa mychonid. It sounded like you wanted to do craft potion and slas like an elder michonid.

Erm, Myconid Kings (aka Sovereigns) don't get Spell-Like Abilities.

Remove ads