Stat this up # 1

Cleon

Legend
Speak with plants, plant growth, and perhaps entangle seem interesting to me.

You know, we could convert the functionality of those SLAs into supernatural spores à la the Myconid - e.g. a Myconid's Rapport could become Plantspeech.

Also, are we giving them a weapon with a special attack, comparable to a pixie's special arrows - maybe "special spears?".

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Turning them into Su spores could work; could add those features along with the illusions.

I'd be ok with special spears but would like to see how they turn out with the SLAs/spores first.

Cleon

Legend
Turning them into Su spores could work; could add those features along with the illusions.

I'd be ok with special spears but would like to see how they turn out with the SLAs/spores first.

Well let's sort out the basics before we start figuring out the special abilities.

We agree on Diminutive Fey, so what abilities shall we give 'em?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
The grig is Str 5, Dex 18, Con 13. Just downsize to Str 3, Dex 20, Con 13? Somehow, I feel like the grig's stats work well; these look a little more buff and maybe less flexible. ;)

Cleon

Legend
The grig is Str 5, Dex 18, Con 13. Just downsize to Str 3, Dex 20, Con 13? Somehow, I feel like the grig's stats work well; these look a little more buff and maybe less flexible. ;)

How about splitting the difference and making them Str 4, Dex 19, Con 13?

Same ability modifiers, but distinct from the larger Grig.

Remove ads