• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stat yourself... Off topic?? dunno.

Thurbane said:
I was thinking about this on the train the other day...if I was to assign myself elite array scores to match my "real world" stats as closely as possible, it would be:

STR 13
DEX 12
CON 10
INT 15
WIS 8
CHA 14
You forgot to provide a class. Might I suggest Thread Necromancer?

Xath

Moder-gator
That test is pretty interesting. If I were statting myself out, I'd do the following:

Race: Human or Half-Elf Class: Bard (using elite spread)
Str 10
Dex 13
Con 8
Int 15
Wis 12
Cha 14

But the test has a pretty different view:

Lawful Good Human Ranger/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 15

EricNoah

Adventurer
I would say NG Human Expert 4 with average stats except maybe higher than normal INT. I'm an average but skilled NPC that the DM would have to struggle to come up with a name for because he figured no one would need to talk to that guy. :)

-----

The test says I'm a N Human Druid 3/Wizard 3 with above average stats in everything. However, I was borderline LN (no Evil and only a smidge of Chaos), and borderline Elf or Halfling.

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 15

Xath said:
That test is pretty interesting. If I were statting myself out, I'd do the following:

Race: Human or Half-Elf Class: Bard (using elite spread)
Str 10
Dex 13
Con 8
Int 15
Wis 12
Cha 14

But the test has a pretty different view:

Lawful Good Human Ranger/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 15
I'd say the test pegs you pretty well then. That's really not a "pretty different" view. Even the class combo (skillsy with magic) is close.

STR 13
DEX 13
CON 15
INT 12
WIS 09
CHA 07

Due to size I have bull strength (I bowl things over easily...not lifting) I'm fast for my size and realitively tough (survived cancer). Okay intelligence but rarely think it through. I tend to be either rather blunt or uncaring at times.

Race: Human or 1/2 Orc
Fighter

Nellisir

Hero
What the heck.

Expert 4, Ranger 2
Str 13
Con 10
Dex 11
Int 14
Wis 12
Chr 10

I don't know what I can lift, but I have a very physical job in construction. I also know alot of other people in construction that are stronger. My stamina is mediocre, and I get colds pretty easily, but have no other significant physical ailments and once I get my second wind, I can outhike and outsnowshoe my gym-going, jogging wife. Dexterity used to be higher, but I used to be younger, too.

Intelligence is good. I don't know my IQ, so can't do IQ/10. Wisdom is decent, I think. Charisma is totally average. I've never been called handsome or charming, but I can talk without spitting and I shower.

Expert is for a college education and 10+ years in construction. Ranger is for a rural, outdoor childhood and grown-up hobbies that include kayaking, skiing, snowshoeing, and hiking, plus animal companions. Archery track. Possible weapon focus: 22 oz framing hammer (that's a big, heavy hammer).

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
shilsen said:
Unlike Hastur, you only have to say my name once to summon me!

This is what I got.

Which is a 68 point buy!

I think I've seen that test before. A lot of the questions are not as mutually exclusive as they're supposed to be. For example, one says "The following statement most accurately describes my health:" and has the following options:

I am sick most of the time.
I seem to get sick as often as most people I know.
I have never missed a day of work due to illness.
I can't remember ever being sick

In my case, I get sick about as much as most people, but usually have some aches and pains (tendency to migraines and toothache), but at the same time, I've never missed a day of work due to illness. Which had nothing to do with being ill, but simply because I refuse to miss a day of work, whatever my physical condition. And there are a lot more such questions where I could pick a couple of answers.
Wow, shilsen, you really are broken. Even more broken than I am on that test!

Neutral Good Elven Wizard
Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 16

That said, I agree with you about the non-mutually-exclusive questions. Additionally, the Wis questions were mostly worthless, as they tested Int (just a different kind of Int). I know I don't have good Wis but could answer most of them easily.

Mishihari Lord

First Post
This thing is still around?

Why not ...

S 14 Definitely stronger than average, but haven't worked out in a while
D 9 On the low end of average. I'm really good at fine dexterity but sometimes trip over my own feet.
C 12 Another tough one. I can take a lot of punishment but get sick kind of easy
I 18 Yes, seriously. I get 99.9+ percentile on every test I've taken.
W 15 Stubborn as anything when I want to be.
Ch 15 I can lead and have plenty of experience doing so. Formal training in leadership skills in my MBA program helped.

Whadya know? I guess I'm a munchkin

Class of choice: Paladin of God

Meeki

First Post
Well... these are my weekend stats.

Str: - (currently an object)
Dex: - (did I mention I was an object?)
Con: - (Also, I was undead)
Int: 9 (Once I was an awakened animal, then undead, but now an object)
Wis: 10 (Slightly higher, but not that high since I made this post)
Cha: 17 (How do you think I convinced someone to type this post for me? I can't move duh)

3 HD Human (Augmented Animal)((Augmented Undead))(((Augmented Construct)))

Also this: Ex: Telepathy 100ft. Since I can't technically speak.

Remove ads