Stat yourself... Off topic?? dunno.

Dagda Mor

First Post
According to that one druid's grove test, I was a halfling paladin.

Str 8
Dex 15
Con 15
Int 15
Wis 13
Cha 12

It matches me pretty well- Although I have poor reflexes and very little pain tolerance, I have good coordination and endurance (cross-country runner). I always thought I had higher wis than int, but it looks like what I thought was part of my wis score was really part of my int score (It gauges the int score in 2 tests, and my results were 13/17).

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Str 10 .. average
Dex 12 ..
Con 13 .. hours in construction and roofing
Int 14 .. IQ/10 figure -
Wis 8 .. no spot, no listen, no will power
Chr 10 .. average joe, definatly

1st commoner/1st expert
Skill focus: Kn (gaming), Shield Prof.
Kn Gaming + 5 (10) PS Construction + 5, PS Clerical 4, Kn History +4
Perform (roleplaying) + 2, Handle Animal +2, Kn Architecture +3 Kn Urban Design +2, Climb +2
Marial weapon (long sword),

Arrgh! Mark!

First Post
Hmm. According to a test I'm a gnome Illusionist-Thief.

Nah.

Str - 15 - I'm fairly strong and can lift 200 kilograms (198 or something) with one machine. Can do a 100 kilo bench press though I tend to stick to 60 kilogram repetitions (Possibly I can do more, I just don't like being silly).

Dex- 12 - I'm quick but not special.

Con - 12 or 8 - While I'm slightly overweight and unfit I can work all day and being sick is rare (though sinus and hayfever are common. 8 then.)

Int - 12. I like to pretend I'm smarter. I have a bachelors degree and am going for another. In fact I just lie a lot.

Wis - 15ish or 8ish - I'm good at philosophy. But I wear glasses and have exceptionally selective hearing.

Cha - Either 8 or 12 - I tend to evoke strong reactions, either good or bad. I definately have skill focus: Bluff. I can bullsh*t like nobodies business.

Dodge and Expertise probably, as I train mostly with the Rapier, though heavier swords are not unknown.

There we are.

In my Cthulu game I had everyone play themselves: and the person next to them had to write their character sheet for them. Often, other people are better at defining (Though friends are reluctant to admit charisma, especially males.)

kenobi65

First Post
Male Human Monk 1* / Bard 2** / Expert 3***

Str 12
Dex 10 (fairly nimble, but my fencing coach in college called me a "slow physical learner", and he was right -- it took me months to learn how to ride a bike)
Con 14 (rarely sick, can put up with a lot of discomfort)
Int 15
Wis 8 (and this is a serious upgrade from my younger days, when it was probably a 5)
Cha 13 (despite being a nerd, I seem to have an ability to attract people)

* - from years of tae kwon do
** - from even more years of writing and running RPGs
*** - maxed-out ranks in Profession (market researcher)

derelictjay

Explorer
Str: 15
I'm big, but fit as I workout regularly. But if I go by my lifting ability it would probably be 13 as my upper body is alot weaker than my lower. But I can squat alot.

Dex: 9
Not quite average, I'm a clutz, but I've been wasting skill points in balance and tumble to be decently nimble.

Con: 18
I don't get sick (ok but exceptionally rare). And I can take plenty of hits (thats always how I fought, why dodge). And I can handle my alchohol and rotten food (don't ask)

Int: 15
I'm above average, with a college degree in computers. And I have lots of useless trivia floating around in my head

Wis: 7
My common sense is alright, but I'm very impulsive and my willpower isn't that great.

Cha: 14
I don't know if I should believe them, but alot of women keep telling me I'm good looking. Plus I can make people laugh (one of my old nicknames was funnyman). I can't sing, but I have no problem on a public stage.

Race: Human. Class: (dex-less) Rogue. Those skills I need them.

Chun-tzu

First Post
Most of the time, I'm just a humble commoner. More or less a normal guy, with better mental stats than physical. But when trouble is afoot, when a champion is needed, I call upon the power of EN WORLD with one magic word:

JDDSSJ!

and I am transformed! With the Strength of Jack Giantkiller (16-17), the Dexterity of Dagda Mor (15), the Constitution of Derelict Jay (18), the Intelligence and Wisdom of Shilsen (19 and 20), and the Charisma of JG Browning (28), I am the sum of the mightiest of EN Worlders!

Evildoers beware!

By the way, you guys who have names starting with vowels? How about cracking a book once in a while, or doing some gymnastics? It would make my job a LOT easier.

Berandor

lunatic
That's difficult, because what tends to be thrown into the same ability can be quite different IRL.

So...

Berandor, male human paladin 2/ bard 3 (Yeah, I know - split personality)
Str: 11 - my muscles haven't atrophied, but I'm not as strong as I was due to lack of training
Dex: 6 - who am I kidding?
Con: 7 - I get exhausted quite fast, but I rarely get sick (I need the Paladin bonus to saves!)
Int: 17 - I bought 1 point on 4th level. If I want to get behind a problem, I usually manage to get behind it.
Wis: 16 - Though I can be rash at times, I think I perceive a lot of what happens around me when I want to (when I'm reading a book, for example, I like to shut off my senses). I am also quite empathetic.
Cha: 8 - I like to keep to myself. But I can be very succesful with people (I have held speeches, am a reasonably good DM, make good impressions), so I've probably maxed my ranks in social skills. I might have also taken Skill Focus or Similar Feats.

My strong suits are definitely mental attributes, and my people skills would be even better if I could get over myself more often.

ETA: That's... 20 points? Man, I suck. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads