Stat yourself... Off topic?? dunno.

I calculated these using the point buy costs in the DMG, with the following assumptions:

In the case of "racial mods", I calculated points based off what the original score would have been to have the current score (ie; Int 14 orc paid for Int 16, while STR 15 orc paid for STR 13).

In the case of level-based attribute advancement, I selected the highest score and gave a point for free (4th level Int 17 person paid for Int 16)

I gave points to lower than 8 scores on a 1 for 1 basis (meaning a 6 was worth -2 points).

In the case of scores higher than 18, I added 3 points for 19, and 4 points for 20, in keeping with established progression.

Given that, the posters are built on the following points:

Jesus_marley: 37 points

Darkness: 33 points

Galeros: 25 points

Die Kluge: 29 points

Shilsen: 57 points

Vorith: 24 points

Dakkareth: 16 points

Fusangite: either 6 or 10 points, depending on which mental array he chooses.

JackGiantKiller: 38 points.

Patrick Y.

EDIT: I forgot Fusangite was 9th level.

Last edited:

DSC-EricPrice

First Post
Wow, I havent done this for a while.

Str 8 - Look, Im a computer guy, and while I lift stuff around, Im not athletic and I dont do much in the way of exercises.
Dex 10 - Completely average. Im not tripping all over myself nor am I flipping 5 coins around my fingers without watching them.
Con - 14 I have to fake it to call in sick, so Im definitely more resilient than most. I do occasionally (read every few years) come down with a bad flu, but mostly I just get accused of being a carrier
Int - 14 Personally I dont much care for that IQ/10 but I'll go with it. Depending on the IQ test I can score anywhere from 135-155
Wis - 11 I constantly ignore my little voice, but I do have one and I do
Cha - 12 Not gorgeous, but definitely not standard wal-mart issue either, and with the strange ability to manipulate or inspire people when I choose.

Turanil

First Post
shilsen said:
Int 19
Just using the "divide IQ by 10" rule for Int.
Dividing 85 by 10 doesn't give you a 19, but I agree that accurate computations requires an Int above 9...

shilsen said:
Wis 20
I am one with the music of the spheres <...> what the Buddha, Jesus and Muhammad aspired to but never reached.
This called schizophrenia, not a Wis of 20...

Well, no need for stating myself; I wouldn't qualify for anything but Commoner. :(

Jeff Wilder

First Post
STR 12 -- I'm 6'5" and massive. If I were still 19 and working out, this might be as high as 15.
DEX 8 -- Did I mention I'm 6'5" and massive?
CON 10 -- This is a weird one. I'm sure I'm way above average in the punishment I can take, but I get sick at the drop of a hat. So I average.
INT 18 -- I'm in the fourth SD; not just 99th percentile, but in the top 10 percent of 99th percentile.
WIS 10 -- Another weird one. I'm pretty perceptive, but I lack willpower and the drive to do what I know is best for me. So, again, I average.
CHA 12 -- People constantly look to me to make decisions, appoint me jury foreman, and so on. My size impresses people. On the other hand, I'm blunt, grumpy, snappish, impatient, and -- at best -- average looking.

I guess I'd be a wizard with Toughness.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Wayneligon; Male Human Commoner 2: CR 2; Medium Humanoid (Human); HD 2d4; HP 6; Init 0; Spd 30 ft; AC 10 (Touch 10, Flatfooted 10); Base Atk +1; Atk or Full Atk +1 melee (1d6 Unarmed), +1 ranged (1d4 Rock); AL CG; SV Fort +0, Ref +0, Will +1; Str 10, Dex 10, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 11.

Skills: Profession (Computer Programer) +2, Handle Animal +1, Listen +3, Perform (RPG GMing) +3, Spot +1, Writing +3

Tuzenbach

First Post
Strength: 14 (I've been known to do 120 push-ups in a row!)
Dexterity: 4 (I've also been known to trip over nothing. I can't catch or throw worth a damn and my depth perception is zero, i.e., it's impossible for me to hit a baseball.
Constitution: 7 (Bronchitus every year? That's me!)
Intelligence: 15 (I've got two and a half degrees!
Wisdom: 8 (Too bad I majored in the wrong things! :-(
Charisma: 16 (What can I say? I'm a chick magnet!)

Remove ads